psn down?

neeko

your only STILL screwing if you literally dont have much more in your life than playin games on ps3.people must surely have moved on to doing other things with their free time, or caved in and copped an xbox if gaming means that much to them.llow bein bothered bout psn bein down now, its been ages. if it comes back then maybe consider it on the list of things you could do, otherwise its a write off (unless you dont mind playin offline games a bit)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

your only STILL screwing if you literally dont have much more in your life than playin games on ps3.people must surely have moved on to doing other things with their free time, or caved in and copped an xbox if gaming means that much to them.llow bein bothered bout psn bein down now, its been ages. if it comes back then maybe consider it on the list of things you could do, otherwise its a write off (unless you dont mind playin offline games a bit)
This from the guy that was so worried about his K/D Ratio on CODlaugh.gif
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

ye so what? I like to be competitive in games as with anything, and got in a bit too deep cos it was my first cod.honestly, im not even bothered anymore bout it bein offline. sure it would be good if it came back, but i aint sitting there gagging for online play and moaning cos i aint gettin it.

• Downvote 5

Guest Fat Eric

Xbox guys wouldnt last 1 day without Live. Maybe it should go down so you can start seeing what your girls are doing behind your backs

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

Some yout came into my shop today with a ps3 in his ba askin we buy consoles. Lool.Game wasnt acceptin it. Had to direct him to one mobile phone guy that buys sh*t.