psn down?

neeko

Swear it was you who was negging me constantly in the Blops topic? Yes or no?
only to even it out. got tired off all the negs and didnt know who it was so just revenge negged everybody else lolf*ck it tho. ppl just neggin me regardless of the post, pretty lame but carry on game geeks if that makes you happy :D
  • Downvote 15

Guest haze-e

Revenge negs :D Some neeky ting.Has Sony released anything to say when it will be up? My little cousin is buggin me to get him an Xbox kmt. I dont wanna hear his squeeky, un-broken voice in my parties.

• Upvote 1

only to even it out. got tired off all the negs and didnt know who it was so just revenge negged everybody else lolf*ck it tho. ppl just neggin me regardless of the post, pretty lame but carry on game geeks if that makes you happy :D
Im not gona lie, you sound quite hurt in this post.game geeks?swear you play games too bro.*disclaimer; i cannot neg, for those in the squad group know, that we have no negable capabilities for some reason.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im not gona lie, you sound quite hurt in this post.game geeks?swear you play games too bro.*disclaimer; i cannot neg, for those in the squad group know, that we have no negable capabilities for some reason.
I just negged you to see if it worked.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dont play em as much as most people in here.it comes across as thats why i get the neggers, cos i post like a noob on some stuff (obviously) and the game geeks just dont like it and dont like me for having a different opinion so jump on the auto-neg thing./its a bit like a kid goin to a new school here for me - tries to fit in but ends up gettin bullied. :D
  • Downvote 8

You need 2 stop calling people here game geeks

you must be the ultimate geek talking about you only play cod games with people shitta then you

does that not make u a geek?

we just play games and a lil banter here and there on here

go read what you type in the cod topic and tell me who id the real GEEK

• Upvote 2

lol i hate it when someone calls other people geeks 'cause they play video games smh
Its dumbmans only saying it cos he has no ps3 online!!!!thats the bottom linecos when man was online on ps3 and posting in the cod topic he was still getting negged but was not calling ppl geekssmh
  • Upvote 1

You need 2 stop calling people here game geeksyou must be the ultimate geek talking about you only play cod games with people shitta then youdoes that not make u a geek?we just play games and a lil banter here and there on herego read what you type in the cod topic and tell me who id the real GEEK
i can say what i like, im entitled to an opinionnope, cos i wanna enjoy the game and not die sh*t loads.that said i never denied it. ima geek aswell cos i play long hours regularly on the console (well i did before psn went down)but you lot are the proper geeks cos you been on that lifestyle for much longer than me and you all get on the "banter" about xbox being better than ps3, and get excited that psn is down etc.come on it is pretty geeky when gaming means so much.anyways i go to imperial, you think im gonna deny being a geek lol.
  • Downvote 5