psn down?

neeko

Xbock man are generally spoilt teenagers who begged mummy for a PS3 but couldnt afford one so had to get the cheaper optionemvideo-youtube-_btMqXGGyUk_0.jpg
Ain't you a grown man? I swear this is the sh*t little kids come out with.But after all that and you got your expensive machine, real talk, when was the last time you played online bro? My machine was cheaper, online is well maintained and I pay a cheap premium anyways for it. I saved more money than you and get more for less.Who is the real loser in all of this?
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Guest Medic
Cannot believe this sh*t is still down but I will never turn to XBOX
Why not? Unless all your friends have ps3s aswell I cant see a reason not to.

Xbock man are generally spoilt teenagers who begged mummy for a PS3 but couldnt afford one so had to get the cheaper optionemvideo-youtube-_btMqXGGyUk_0.jpg
Ain't you a grown man? I swear this is the sh*t little kids come out with.But after all that and you got your expensive machine, real talk, when was the last time you played online bro? My machine was cheaper, online is well maintained and I pay a cheap premium anyways for it. I saved more money than you and get more for less.Who is the real loser in all of this?
you sound hurt matebare emotionalwhens the last time I played online u know :D you really honestly think all ps3 users are just sitting in the corner of the room twiddling their thumbs for the record I got an Xbok, currently collecting dust :D
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

If a report from news organization Reuters is any indication, Sony's overall Internet security is lacking far beyond the confines of the PlayStation Network, Qriocity music service and Sony Online Entertainment servers. Reuters has concluded that "Sony Corp's computer networks remain vulnerable to attack three weeks after the company learned that it had been victim of one of the biggest data breaches in history, according to an Internet security expert." That security expert is John Bumgarner, chief technology officer of the partially government-funded U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit. And the flaws Bumgarner found in Sony's Internet security -- and how he found them -- are startling. As stated by Reuters, Bumgarner "had viewed only parts of Sony's network that were visible over the Internet, and did not attempt to break in to password-protected sites or exploit any vulnerabilities." Rather, all Bumgarner did is use Google to find a series of servers, files and other sensitive areas where data might be stored, things that shouldn't be available to the average Internet user. He calls it "Google hacking," and he was able to find a series of weaknesses, many of which Sony has since fixed (due to Reuters informing Sony of the possible security issues). Reuters referred to his findings as "a potential bonanza for hackers… using little more than a web browser." Bumgarner concluded to Reuters that "no one should be able to point a web browser at Sony and see a security management console or find their identity management system that has been indexed by Google." Yet, that's exactly what Bumgarner was able to do. Another Internet security expert, Mikko Hypponen of the computer security company F-Secure, went even further when speaking with Reuters about Sony's lack of Internet security and what the company is attempting to do to fix it. "[sony has] been running around in circles for the past three weeks," he told the news agency. Sony responded to Reuters via e-mail, telling the news agency that "the first and most important thing to note is that protecting our customers data is a company-wide commitment that we take very seriously." But with the PlayStation Network now down for 24 days and counting, gamers are anxious to know when they'll be able to get back online with their PlayStation 3s and PSPs. The latest official word from Sony was that the PlayStation Network would be back in as little as "a few more days" as of May 10th, but there's been nothing beyond that. http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1168409p1.html

just read that artcilewhile i dont fully understand the terms and technology:rofl: as bad as it isthe security user information has not been something heavily invested inaccording to some article i readnow US senate and sh*t are debating new measures etc

Why the f*ck are cunts saying its back on when its not?f*ck off.
ofjp43hfp434e#fw33f#dwe#de/dew/.i can feel the pain through the post:rofl:could imagine man, made sure the house was empty lights dim but not completely off, big drink by his side, ps3 pad in hand, headset on his head, blinds down only to see5644700247_4f0132b754.jpg
  • Upvote 8