psn down?

neeko

I keep getting this error when the update is half done:"An error occurred during the download operation. A connection to the server cannot be established (80710723)"Anyone else getting this? I think it must meant there is too many people trying to D/L it

i think we shud take advantage of this situation and re group the ps3 community, over the years it been a bit distant, think we shud make more of an effort an play games in a party more.(COD)and start getting some fifa regulars on this ting.

PlayStation Network Back Online in North AmericaUPDATE: Now Europe and Australia Owen Good — Shortly past midnight, U.S. Pacific Time, Sony announced that PlayStation Network service had been restored in Canada, all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. PSN, down for 22 days following a massive cyberattack on April 19, continues to be restored in stages in Europe and in other regions.Upon logging back in, PSN account holders are required to download the latest firmware (3.61) and change their account passwords.It is now being reported that service has also been resumed in Europe and Australia. PSN's reactivation restores online multiplayer and chat, friends list and trophy comparison functionality, PlayStation Home and services such as Hulu, Netflix and MLB.tv, said Sony Computer Entertainment head Kazuo Hirai, in the following video. PlayStation Store access will be restored later.

i think we shud take advantage of this situation and re group the ps3 community, over the years it been a bit distant, think we shud make more of an effort an play games in a party more.(COD)and start getting some fifa regulars on this ting.
I'm about still. Been many many months since I've been on the scene. Gaming had died for me really but recently bought Resident Evil 5 and Ordered LA Noire so am returning to this scene. BF3 is me in November aswell.