psn down?

neeko

^^^cant be arsed to change up. can't be arsed to start games from scratch and get used to a different controller, etc.its just long really. i like gaming and id like to play, but i dont like it THAT much too bother gettin a nex console and startin games from scratch etcwill just do other stuff with my time until it goes back up

Guest Esquilax

I don't get that thoughI grew up with PS controllers but immediately found the Xbox controller better shapedThe inner ridge just before the battery pack is essentialAnd triggers, can't play no shootin' game without a trigger

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok now you man are chatting sh*t./It's begun...

An Adelaide PlayStation user whose private details were held by the Sony Corporation has had $2,000 of unauthorised charges run up on his credit card in recent days.It could be the first documented case of fraud in the wake of the theft by hackers of the private details of 77 million PlayStation users worldwide.Sony has shut down the network while it tries to figure out how hackers were able to steal the details of so many customers.Adelaide man Rory Spreckley checked his banking details on Wednesday and got a shock."I logged into my bank account just to check everything was OK and I found out there was some just over $2,000 in charges which I didn't personally accrue," he said.Like tens of millions of people around the world, Mr Spreckley uses his credit card to pay for online games using PlayStation 3.Sony has now put out a statement."We have discovered that between April 17 and April 19 2011, certain PlayStation Network and Qriocity service user account information was compromised in connection with an illegal and unauthorised intrusion into our network," it said.Sony has no firm evidence that credit card details were stolen, but the unauthorised charges on Mr Spreckley's credit card happened only in recent days."There was a number of early transactions on the 23rd of amounts under $1, which they say is the usual kind of test run that fraudsters do and then there's been a number of transactions of larger amounts, including domestic flights within Australia, bookings at Best Westerns [hotels] and what not," he said.The Privacy Commissioner has begun an investigation to make sure Sony has done everything it can to keep its customers safe.Cyber security experts want laws that compel companies to tell customers sooner when things go wrong."A disclosure law that would require a company to contact and inform customers within one day or two days of the event occurring so that those customers can take action to cancel credit cards or change passwords or other private information and also to be aware that their information has actually been stolen," said Mark Gregory of RMIT.The advice to PlayStation account holders is not to cancel credit cards but to keep a close eye on spending. They are urged to change all passwords and user names often.http://www.abc.net.a...n=entertainment