Nintendo Wii U

MrJibbles

Co-sign the Dreamcast comments. It was by far a better and more fun console to play for me than the PS2. Shenmue also remains my best game of all time. Sonic Adventure was massive on it too and hasn't seemed to have been replicated again in more recent versions on PS3 etc.

Have never owned a single Nintendo item in my life but I gotta admit that this new system they have looks very interesting. What kind of hardware is it pushing compared to PS3 and 360 as that Zelda game looked pretty good graphics wise from what I could see.

Dreamcast was the 1st time I experienced online gaming.

Phantasy Star Online >

It had one sick F1 game aswell. Probably the best F1 game I've played to date

F1 world GP and the 2nd one aswell im guessing.

Dreamcast was f*cked, want another one now tbh. opened a box while tidying my room the other day and found my dreamcast with all the games, was sick to look back through them all.

Shenmue

phantasy star online

powerstone 1 & 2

tokyo extreme racer

metroplis street racer

ready 2 rumble

crazy taxi

grandia 2

18 wheeler

fur fighters

vigilante 8

marvel vs capcom 2

UFC

• Upvote 1

Phantasy Star Online >

Dreamcast was f*cked, want another one now tbh. opened a box while tidying my room the other day and found my dreamcast with all the games, was sick to look back through them all.

Shenmue

phantasy star online

powerstone 1 & 2

tokyo extreme racer

metroplis street racer

ready 2 rumble

crazy taxi

grandia 2

18 wheeler

fur fighters

vigilante 8

marvel vs capcom 2

UFC

:( I only had the 1st F1 game. It was sick though

You went in with that list.

MSR >

Grandia II >

Phantasy Star Online >

Shenmue

phantasy star online

powerstone 1 & 2

tokyo extreme racer

metroplis street racer

ready 2 rumble

crazy taxi

grandia 2

18 wheeler

fur fighters

vigilante 8

marvel vs capcom 2

UFC

:( I only had the 1st F1 game. It was sick though

You went in with that list.

MSR >

Grandia II >

yh there were about 3/4, 2 were big and another was good but not as good as the others

games on it were nuts, thing is thats quite a long list of games that were addictive to play and thats not even all the sick games that were on it just the ones i owned that i played daily, cnt even remember the names of a few of them tbh just what characters looked like :lol: . Could buy a dreamcast again im fully convinced i would play it as much as my xbox and ps3. still got my dreamcast but the controller port f*cked up otherwise i'd still play it

Different situations brah

Sega were trying to come back from the huge failure that was the Saturn and they never really recovered. People lost faith

If anything the shitness of the Saturn and the success of the PSX deaded Sega from early

basically

plus other things contributed to it getting f*cked up, looking back at what dropped around the times it was pulled...ps2, gamecube and the first xbox

thing is its regarded by loads as an amazing console and it didnt have 3rd party support from one of the hugest companies in gaming...EA sports. it just wasnt really mainstream enough, it had alot of games that suited japanese gamers and didnt get the same kind of recognition over here for obvious reasons, games like space channel 5 were never gnna be well received over here.

/

on topic. whens this Wii U meant to be dropping ?

I quite like this idea of a DS-like structure between the controller and the TV.

Would've been better if you could connect more than one controller though.

what? you can only use one?

You can still use a Wii-mote (not sure how many) in conjunction with the new controller.

But yeah.

Phantasy Star Online >

Shenmue

phantasy star online

powerstone 1 & 2

tokyo extreme racer

metroplis street racer

ready 2 rumble

crazy taxi

grandia 2

18 wheeler

fur fighters

vigilante 8

marvel vs capcom 2

UFC

!!! grandia was sick

also skies of arcadia i know it was on gamecube. im pretty sure it was on the DC aswell

big games

The Wii U can only support one touch-screen controller at a time, Nintendo has confirmed at E3 2011.

Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto said that the new console's "basic premise" is to use one controller at a time, while the 3DS could act as a second portable screen.

"Our basic premise is that you can use one with a system," News.com.au quotes him as saying.

"If we got to an idea of having multiple [controllers] it might be just more convenient for people to use their Nintendo 3DS and have a way to connect that."

However, Nintendo will be investigating whether using two touch-screen controllers is "possible" for local multiplayer games.

"That being said, we are doing research about if someone brings their controller to their friend's house and they want to play together on Wii U, whether or not something like that would be possible," said Miyamoto.

Wii U be compatible with existing Wii remotes and peripherals for local multiplayer gaming.

The Wii U console itself will be a technological leap forward from the original Wii, with Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3-comparable visuals and full high definition output.

Super Smash Bros., Assassin's Creed, Killer Freaks from Outer Space and Pikmin 3 are some of the games confirmed for the device.

lol I don't even think I owned a boxed psx game lol use to go blockbuster copy them all then sell copys to people at school

them hustles are nice, come like my CD hustle in year 6, Marshall Mathers LP made me about £5 in one day, I felt like I was the f*ckin BOSS, should have moved on to games, but them times all I had was GB colour :(