Tropical Music

Admin.

Do you think that style of music, Grime producers using Grime sounds and interpreting that old school House and Garage vibe, could help to bring an extra dimension to the music? :-P

i think its a funky house rip off still

lets say if grime is mostly a cross breed of garage and hiphop,i think certain producers could remember more about the structure and rhythm of garage tunes,not just make fast heatmaker hiphop widda chipmunk vocal.but its been said beforeas for tropical i thought that was just a project,but if djs spin those type tunes and mcs bless them its all good.grime has a wide range of possibilities

i rate him for that still

I like Grime Reapers tropical sounding beats. They all have that kind of vibe to them. His free download 'Niceness' beat is actually quite big except for one bit where the note sounds bit errhttp://www.sendmusic.co.uk/file/08dd
this didnt sound tropical to menevertheless still a good beati reckon he'll give rapid and davinche a run 4 their money soon

I like Grime Reapers tropical sounding beats. They all have that kind of vibe to them. His free download 'Niceness' beat is actually quite big except for one bit where the note sounds bit errhttp://www.sendmusic.co.uk/file/08dd
this didnt sound tropical to menevertheless still a good beati reckon he'll give rapid and davinche a run 4 their money soonwoah woah woah.Did you read what you just posted?