Summer of Struggle

Chicharito

Let me just clarify this one more time. Fabregas who wasnt even in Barcelona's first team squad engineered himself a move to Arsenal so he'd be playing for a better team with better players. :D The kid couldnt even train with the 1st team but he thought you know what I'll go to an even "better team" I'm sure they'll let me play.I see where Nicky Bendtner gets it from now, you're all in it together.
SMH. Really are you this stupid? Barceona fans are telling you why they don't like Cesc... You know fans who know their club and where it was at the time... You thought Davids was a player in Fabregas way to the first-team, lol, clearly re-writing history like your pal Anderson.Cesc Fabregas joined Arsenal because they wanted him more than Barcelona did, they displayed his by paying him & his family more than Barcelona ever offered and by sending Arsene Wenger to met his family in Spain and bringing them to London. They was wined and dined. All the talk of quicker routes to the first-team was lip-service, yes Fabregas made it there, but don't kid yourself if that quicker route story isn't told to many a youth that Arsenal sign...Who was blocking Pique's way to the Barceloan first-team? No wait in his case he was definitely joining the bigger team, and it had nothing to do with routes to the first-team or money...

Arsenal fans are deluded.You're right he left Barcelona because he thought Arsenal were better than them. Had nothing to with the fact he was nowhere near the Barca 1st team and had practically no chance of getting in front of players like Davids, Iniesta, Xavi. He went to Arsenal because Edu, Vieira and Parlour were better central midfielders than them and he could learn more. :D
When did I say Arsenal was better than Barcelona?I said the fact is, Barcelona when Cesc left was in a bad place, nobody would argue this... Arsenal on the other hand weren't.
:confused:Wasnt he saying that all the time.
  • Downvote 1