FAO: DAVE

Chicharito

Guest 11 Bills

I think it was this post when feelings got caught

he keeps mentioning my tag i dont really care but its the fact this f*ck*ng window licker thinks he can chat sh*t all the time when his parents dont love him and he is forced to f*ck off to manchester where his mum sends him some food money as she cant stand the f*ck*ng sight of him, guy begs lols and c/s on here and has done for the longest time he just needs to die tbh and i really mean that top yaself dave

come on man, u seen me go back n forth with a few people, just banter, Special K's said way worse things (or better sends,)then that was that just send for a few hours then its back to normal

this guy tried send for me and Eric (think that was the first time), so i brought up his tag and he started replying after every post I made, and Im the one who caught feelings?

i sent about 3 other times that same day (before he caught feelings)and he was just sulking in every topic I posted in following me around like he's Tweener or sutin and I ignored him like 5 times because this was after the main sending or following day, I dont even know.

couldnt b bothered anymore so I just banned IP addresses he's used, would have deleted his username aswell but I didnt wanna draw attention to it.

and thats that

• Upvote 1

I think it was this post when feelings got caught

he keeps mentioning my tag i dont really care but its the fact this f*ck*ng window licker thinks he can chat sh*t all the time when his parents dont love him and he is forced to f*ck off to manchester where his mum sends him some food money as she cant stand the f*ck*ng sight of him, guy begs lols and c/s on here and has done for the longest time he just needs to die tbh and i really mean that top yaself dave

come on man, u seen me go back n forth with a few people, just banter, Special K's said way worse things (or better sends,)then that was that just send for a few hours then its back to normal

this guy tried send for me and Eric (think that was the first time), so i brought up his tag and he started replying after every post I made, and Im the one who caught feelings?

i sent about 3 other times that same day (before he caught feelings)and he was just sulking in every topic I posted in following me around like he's Tweener or sutin and I ignored him like 5 times because this was after the main sending or following day, I dont even know.

couldnt b bothered anymore so I just banned IP addresses he's used, would have deleted his username aswell but I didnt wanna draw attention to it.

and thats that

I CAN CONFIRM DAVY IS TELLING THE TRUTH

I CAN ALSO CONFIRM RADIO'S NAME IS BRUCE

Guest 11 Bills

dont get why mans fiending though. Its sunny outside, getting banned from vip2 cant be the end of your world

hes usually goin on about how neeky i am

then signing into stupid f*cking prick accounts chattin sh*t