Midlands Girls

Fresh

A thread to discuss:

• Midlands girls and their shenanigans
  • Which Midlands areas have the denser population of girls, best Uni's, clubs, parties, prices etc
  • Which midlands girls are notorious
  • Road trip stories
  • Bring-ins (tasteful & outrageous)
  • Up & Coming events
  • etc.

You think I'd start a thread, if my midlands dossier dated back all of 4 weeks? Cool cool.
its not in the original postso...........
In my typical thread-making style, I avoid getting the ball rolling myself, to avoid my input being the focus of the thread. Give me a break bro.

In 2011 and as a HLN (Handsome London Nigga), The Midlands is not on my radar. You should be casting your net much wider.I'll contribute tho.Obviously, Birmingham is the Hub. Everybody has a member of their group with links to Brum, makes things easier truss me. However the REAL madness occurs in the little towns scattered around the gaff. Leicester is godforsaken place as well, them DMU ones are just unholy

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh DMU is just London in the midlands. All the girls I've touched from their have been London and surrounding counties. They're just a lol wilder cos they have their own places and nobody watching face.

• Upvote 1

Tbh DMU is just London in the midlands. All the girls I've touched from their have been London and surrounding counties. They're just a lol wilder cos they have their own places and nobody watching face.
This is very true. Hence the cast the net wider statement. Most are naturalised Midlanders.Get there, talk to a girl and within a few secs you know where shes from in LDN like Geoffrey did Naomi Campbell in the Fresh Prince.
  • Upvote 3

been Nottingham a few timesits just full of mixed race chicks with green eyes and frecklessaying that might be in brum this weekend someone let me know whats going on

ahhhhhhh notts greggs what you know about drawing a ting early.... beating in the hotel and meeting the man dem in greggs when they finished raving and drawing some next tings back to the hotelmad how greggs is open them times

As someone above has said, Brum is definately a Hub. A Couple weeks ago I was out there, spoke to 5 girls, 1 from Stoke, 1 from Leeds, 1 From Gloucester, 1 from Derby, 1 from Brum. Snm.I've never witnessed any Brummy goons odt though I've heard some sh*t, they've never hindered my sh*t. In fact the opposite. That night I was in Bed - Gatecrasher. I caught laughs with the Brum guy stood next to me as we witnessed the bar girl (who was 9 or 10) par 3 guys in quick succession. Banter ensued when he said she thinks she too nice. etc etc (he sounded hurt). The guy went on to say there was a nicer girl inside which I disagreed, cos I had scoped around and the general level was 6. I told him go get that and he said "Ah onleh if yeh genna wingman meh" I laughed at how perculiar this was, then went to do the dam ting. Seeing as this wasn't my guy I kinda felt I had to come hard, we both got through.THIS could never happen in ends, in ends from time a man stands too close, let alone opens his mouth the tension is immense.

• Upvote 1

nah its down from them more near the mcds before it theres a bus stop outside it i remember (might be mixing up different city centers)/some bald white guy offered me out it maryland once aint gnna lie i was shook

Guest M12 Part 2

Looool I bet he was wearing a short sleeved striped shirt as well. Then guys are so backwards. Tbh you were right to be shook some of them man are unstable. A lotta them hate guys from London. It's like they feel they have to prove they're badder. Guys will body you so they can talk about it in the pub 2moro./Always be humble in ends you ain't from.

truss i was pissy piss drunk and being overly loud.wouldn't be the first time i got into swingers there but this guy had a foot on me.... was just imaging who was gnna play me on crimewatch.