Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

• 1 month later...

MW3 aparently will be revealed this month, like the last 3 instalments of COD.

Personally i cant wait for this to see exactly whats going to be happening, im hoping for a finish to the previous MW2 storyline with Price and Soap on the run going out to kill Makarov.

http://www.t3.com/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-trailer-to-be-unveiled-in-april?=54921

There's a big following of COD on the forum so no doubt we will all go out and cop when its released, but what would you like to see in this game this time round? Knifing removed from the Game? Killstreak stacking? New perks?

Guest Fat Eric

They dnt care anymore becoz people wil stil biy it of the name

what im saying.

dont care about mw this year

unless they introduce something amazing

/

you should be able to throw ur pistol at someone

Same thing will happen, you lot will get gassed over little trailers and be like "ZOMG THE ULTIMATE COD I CAN'T WAIT" and then two weeks after its release "don't like it full of campers, going back to COD 4"

• Upvote 1

Will it even be the same game now that Infinity Ward have all defected. I didn't bother buying Black Ops but I'm looking to make a return to the FPS Scene this year, what is Battlefield saying? Never played it, is that the one where you can get into vehicles?