Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

loool if ur only gonna get 30 kills dont be proud of 8 deaths. tbh im not much better but dont get haps brah

LOL the sarcasm was not clear enough, i know what a good score is

i used to play a lot a couple years back now i just follow these threads for fun. probably wont even cop mw3 tbh (no medic :P )

boys, dont quite know what the deal is here as both photos are for sainsburys, but one offer shows MW3 for £26 (same price it was day of release for MW2) and another shows £28.99 if you spend £30 in store. These have been taken from hotdealsuk, but thought it would be worth a share for those who are doing a midnight release?

35jwj8n.jpg

img0407l.jpg

boys, dont quite know what the deal is here as both photos are for sainsburys, but one offer shows MW3 for £26 (same price it was day of release for MW2) and another shows £28.99 if you spend £30 in store. These have been taken from hotdealsuk, but thought it would be worth a share for those who are doing a midnight release?

35jwj8n.jpg

img0407l.jpg

Most probably be the £28.99 deal. Its £45 pre-order on the website and the top poster looks like any photoshop.