Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

100% won't be on sale 'till Tues as well.

Not even on the system 'till midnight.

They coulda gone missing in my store, managers were pissed cause the couriers delivering it dropped 3 boxes of it outside, didn't even bother ringing the bell and drive off.

Imagine you go round the back of a Sainsburys and find 3 boxes of the most sought after game lying there 5 days before it released.

Fucked!

Too easy to quick scope

Snipers are too strong

The maps are just like previous MW maps put together.

It's pretty much MW2 with bigger maps however the streaks and perk make the game more fair

/

All those things don't really bother me though. I just wanna play online!

Too easy to quick scope

Snipers are too strong

The maps are just like previous MW maps put together.

It's pretty much MW2 with bigger maps however the streaks and perk make the game more fair

So no game breaking problems then. Ok.

I'm sure when everyone is playing the game, some broken perk setup will emerge though.

Agreed abt the sniping, it's bad already an it ain't even released yet, so I imagine it's gonna be ridiculous come Tuesday

Yeah, i know it's going to piss everyone off. Even if you say you're not bothered about it. It's so fake, it's actually fucked. What can you do though? :(

How you find the maps?

Quickscoping made mw2 what it is, why are some complaining about it making a return?

Like you can't beast with alternative weapons!? if choose to do so.

this Kinda fast paced game, dont suit realistic sniping in the hectic multiplayer modes, as the whole game aint realistic in the slightest as a war simulation. There is another game for that.

anyway my 2pence for now. :P