Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

Ended up joining the queue around 11.30, just got home.

So many douches in the queue, did my ear in hearing them blab on about iPhone's and the power of this and that, sounded like he was reading shit off Wiki! The smell of weed was strong it did me in, one guy looked like he had no idea where he was.

Other than that got the game, time to play for a couple hours and hopefully I win that raffle Game have done.

ended up going to the midnight launch at Game Oxford Street last minute. Queue was fucking hench but only sat in line for 45 mins or so.

Got quite a lot of free shit.

2 double XP cards, signed posters, personal photo (they take a pic of your face and stick it on the MW3 poster, lol) signed, lanyards, pens, shit loads of stickers, iphone covers, two MW3 t-shirts and other shit.

Ended buying a hardened edition (to shot if there is profit, if not i'll return it) and a normal copy for half price after trading in Forza.

freecodstuff.jpg

A little bit of hit detection issues... Much muhc much better than BLOPS though.

I dunno if it was just the pack i bought but if you go to prestige shop, you can spend one point at the begining. I used it in conjuction with my 4 hours double xp to get an additional 2 hours.

Still dont really like the maps...