Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

Seriously.

Im probably gonna play campaign, and then play this sparingly.

Its not shit. Its just meh... I think ive grown out of this game. COD4 will always be my favourite. The fact I dont personally feel any COD after has touched it says alot really (for me anyway).

this game is so frustrating at times

Games shit.

after playing solidly for 4 hours i am already sick of it.

same shit same shit same shit

only keeping it for the lulz i get in party chat.

Metacritic user reviews are going in

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/user-reviews

Everyone who has left a review is shit at the game or just salty.

I dont understand why people were expecting drastic changes :S

Any sequel to a game is going to be 80% similar to the original.

/

This is one of the best COD games for me.

First time i've enjoyed any game modes apart from SnD without gettin bored.

Ill give it a couple months before making my final judgement :Y:

Everyone who has left a review is shit at the game or just salty.

Agreed. People complaining are bad at the game, which is saying something since its mean to be so easy. BF guys are upset, going out of their way to "neg" the game. I bet less than 10% who left a negative review played the game.

This is one of the best COD games for me.

First time i've enjoyed any game modes apart from SnD without gettin bored.

Ill give it a couple months before making my final judgement :Y:

Not going to lie, after the first multiplayer session we had, I was getting really annoyed. Wasn't impressed at all. But, playing more and getting know the maps and weapons, its good fun when you have a full team. Something is always happening; the booby care packages, recon drones hotting guys up, random triple etc. More time its more enjoyable than frustrating.

Sadly, some of the bullshit has continued though. Getting shot when you've clearly run past a building or a wall, that's my biggest gripe. Camping is prevalent on certain maps/game modes, guys are not willing to move at all.

SnD I'll play when I get Dead Silence, before that I can't play the way I'd like. Too many sound-whores.

Yh dunno why ppl are shocked that it's nothing majorly has changed, cod is cod. It's more fun than anything despite it looking dated etc but how long will they keep churning ou pretty much the game out year in year out expecting us to keep with it. Cash cow ain't the word.

Best times I've had on xbl has been on this game

"are you playing on a handheld tv" hahahahahaha

Seriously.

Im probably gonna play campaign, and then play this sparingly.

Its not shit. Its just meh... I think ive grown out of this game. COD4 will always be my favourite. The fact I dont personally feel any COD after has touched it says alot really (for me anyway).

strong c/s

the maps perks and weapons so simple yet effective

Doesn't seem like there are 15 maps. Some of the maps just seem the same

Sniping is bullshit, when i watch kill cam, the shot was no where near me and i die :/

I spawn, walk forward one step, i die :/

It's like you try and rush and there will always be a little niccup hiding in the corner, pisses me off. I think i just need to learn the maps properly then this game will be a bit more enjoyable. So far, so good though!

How come's there's no map like shipment??

• Upvote 1

Sniping is bullshit, when i watch kill cam, the shot was no where near me and i die :/

It's like you try and rush and there will always be a little niccup hiding in the corner, pisses me off. I think i just need to learn the maps properly then this game will be a bit more enjoyable. So far, so good though!

The maps are really hit and miss. Some of them are really active like Hardhat, whereas Village is the worst COD map ever. Worse than Rundown. Spawns are a bit dodgy in kill confirmed, quite a few times they just randomly spawn behind you. Black Ops had this issue, it got patched quick though, hopefully this is the same.

This is 100% how I feel. I was trying to play the game like its MW2, when its not (herp derp 2.5 la la). They've punished, don't know whether that's the right word, people who play aggresive. No lightweight, marathon nerfed, no FMJ on SMGs, plus the biggest change in the game; recovery. In previous games, you would get hit, and it would clear up relatively fast. Now, when you get shot, it takes an hour to heal. So I'm finding it hard when I run into more than 1 person and coming out on top. You really can't play this game gung ho.

• Upvote 1

The maps are really hit and miss. Some of them are really active like Hardhat, whereas Village is the worst COD map ever. Worse than Rundown. Spawns are a bit dodgy in kill confirmed, quite a few times they just randomly spawn behind you. Black Ops had this issue, it got patched quick though, hopefully this is the same.

This is 100% how I feel. I was trying to play the game like its MW2, when its not (herp derp 2.5 la la). They've punished, don't know whether that's the right word, people who play aggresive. No lightweight, marathon nerfed, no FMJ on SMGs, plus the biggest change in the game; recovery. In previous games, you would get hit, and it would clear up relatively fast. Now, when you get shot, it takes an hour to heal. So I'm finding it hard when I run into more than 1 person and coming out on top. You really can't play this game gung ho.

Cosign this.

Doesn't seem like there are 15 maps. Some of the maps just seem the same Sniping is bullshit, when i watch kill cam, the shot was no where near me and i die :/I spawn, walk forward one step, i die :/It's like you try and rush and there will always be a little niccup hiding in the corner, pisses me off. I think i just need to learn the maps properly then this game will be a bit more enjoyable. So far, so good though!How come's there's no map like shipment??
The maps are really hit and miss. Some of them are really active like Hardhat, whereas Village is the worst COD map ever. Worse than Rundown. Spawns are a bit dodgy in kill confirmed, quite a few times they just randomly spawn behind you. Black Ops had this issue, it got patched quick though, hopefully this is the same.This is 100% how I feel. I was trying to play the game like its MW2, when its not (herp derp 2.5 la la). They've punished, don't know whether that's the right word, people who play aggresive. No lightweight, marathon nerfed, no FMJ on SMGs, plus the biggest change in the game; recovery. In previous games, you would get hit, and it would clear up relatively fast. Now, when you get shot, it takes an hour to heal. So I'm finding it hard when I run into more than 1 person and coming out on top. You really can't play this game gung ho.
Cosign this.

Yup, I like the fact you can't rush around and have to play somewhat tactical, too many people in MW2 would see me in a gunfight then run round and shank

how many times have you got into a lobby where its 4v4 or even 2v2 last night, straight leave game in an instant

graphics are great but not sure about these maps atm, only played on about 8-9 of them to my knowledge but that village is a pile of shit, still havent played on hard hat, i like the london tube level though

I'm a BOIST...

Got the game DLC Yesterday, delivered ASDA Direct.

I noticed on the HUKD thread that ppl were complaining that they hadn't received the game.

So this morning I thought I would try my luck, phoned up and complained about "you guaranteed on your website that it would be here on day of release, I ordered from you in good faith, this the second day and its still not here blah blah".

Guy was proper apologetic, and spoke to someone and BOOM... said he would refund me 50% of the value I paid for the game, back on to my card.

Got this for 15.95 now :lol::Y:

/

Game is meh, whatever init don't even care :D

• Upvote 3

I'm a BOIST...

Got the game DLC Yesterday, delivered ASDA Direct.

I noticed on the HUKD thread that ppl were complaining that they hadn't received the game.

So this morning I thought I would try my luck, phoned up and complained about "you guaranteed on your website that it would be here on day of release, I ordered from you in good faith, this the second day and its still not here blah blah".

Guy was proper apologetic, and spoke to someone and BOOM... said he would refund me 50% of the value I paid for the game, back on to my card.

Got this for 15.95 now :lol::Y:

/

Game is meh, whatever init don't even care :D

Fack, I might do that too!