Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

Havent brought this game yet , played it at my boys for a few hours last night.

I can safely say that im happy i havent brought it yet , because it isnt THAT good imo.

Every map i saw was shit , the smgs are way to overpowered again AND they made the game too noob friendly.

The survival mode was good, but even that is a let down with only 2 players allowed in that mode.

• Upvote 1

Why do people keep sayin smg's are overpowered?

They are nowhere near. Of course very very close combat smg will always win but the assault rifles in this game are gone clear.

P90 has been toned down a lot over the years. PP90 is decent. UMP45 is strong. It can compete at range but the recoil and bounce around is fucked.

FAD. AK47. Type95. G36c. M4 carbine. Too many usable AR's

Playing a game for 20 mins at a mate's house obviously gives you deep insight into a game, didnt you know?

haha you smart c*nt.

If only it was 20 mins . But no , i played the game for a good few hours and my oppinion is that.

i apologise for not having the game or time to play for 7/8 hours a day like some people to know the ins and outs of every gun.

My 1st oppinion on the game is that it aint THAT good like everyones making out to be , Some people are just addicted to COD and will religiously play all the cods no matter how good/bad the game.

Playing a game for 20 mins at a mate's house obviously gives you deep insight into a game, didnt you know?

I thought I was the only one who did this.

Before buying a game, I make sure to play a good 20mins at someones house. By being out of my comfort zone and being strict on time, I am truly able to focus on the games schematics which allows me to judge the game to a 99.3% degree of accuracy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

haha you smart c*nt.

If only it was 20 mins . But no , i played the game for a good few hours and my oppinion is that.

i apologise for not having the game or time to play for 7/8 hours a day like some people to know the ins and outs of every gun.

My 1st oppinion on the game is that it aint THAT good like everyones making out to be , Some people are just addicted to COD and will religiously play all the cods no matter how good/bad the game.

I know this wasn't directly aimed at me but as I kinda gave a little insight most guns I'm going to take it as such.

As most of the forum already know I don't really like this game. I prefer BF3.

• Upvote 1

I thought I was the only one who did this.

Before buying a game, I make sure to play a good 20mins at someones house. By being out of my comfort zone and being strict on time, I am truly able to focus on the games schematics which allows me to judge the game to a 99.3% degree of accuracy.

:lol: :lol:

actually that brings me onto a good question

Best guns in your opinion? I've been using the Scar L, UMP, MP5 and now the Type 95

Dont like this CM901 but might just need to adjust to it, anybody having any success with it?

Not many ppl agree but I swear by the acr. Hardly any recoil and has more damage than any other assault rifle. Even when silenced its still a beast