Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

I don't know where I stand with this game. Not hyped at all.

Last stand, martyrdom, Juggernaut, 360 no scoping/quick scoping snipers returning, rewarding shit play/players etc has frustration written all over it,

and Activision/IW/Sledgehammer are literally taking the piss, should really be called MW2.5.

But then again, everyone is gonna be playing it <_< , and campaign is pretty epic.

I don't know where I stand with this game. Not hyped at all.

Last stand, martyrdom, Juggernaut, 360 no scoping/quick scoping snipers returning, rewarding shit play/players etc has frustration written all over it,

don't think, just do.

Beast or be beasted.

• Upvote 3

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your pre-order of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

We're happy to inform you we will start processing our pre-orders for this title from Thursday 3rd November in preparation for dispatch on Monday 7th November. This product has a strict release date and the publisher Activision have requested that no copies are dispatched by ourselves or any other retailer before this time.

Midnight release it is then

*Cancels preorder*

I was a beast on COD4 and MW2. Was slightly dissapointed that the AK47 changed a bit on the 2nd one though, didn't seem to have the same "Umph" about it.

u was only a beast on COD4 an W@W, thats it

Gas Reams...! I was shit on W@W if I remember rightly but still beat you lot in in that Deathmatch we all played in them China Gardens. COD4 and MW2 I was solid on, sold MW2 after about 4 months of owning it though.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your pre-order of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

We're happy to inform you we will start processing our pre-orders for this title from Thursday 3rd November in preparation for dispatch on Monday 7th November. This product has a strict release date and the publisher Activision have requested that no copies are dispatched by ourselves or any other retailer before this time.

Midnight release it is then

*Cancels preorder*

Lolwut? Shopto?

I'm not impressed. Last game I buy this year (hopefully) and shopto are playing around.

I don't even wanna midnight release it. Will be crazy. You going Lewi gamestation?