Modern Warfare 3

zlastboss

Do you guys who are complaining know how hard it is to actually code a game like this and try to make it perfect?

GTFO. All your requests will never be possible.

Your paying top dollar for a top game. This is by far one of the best FPS' I have played. Gun on gun - FUCK tactics aka campers.

i don't think anyone expects perfection but objectively look at it this way

I doubt they started from scratch. They have years upon years of experience doing this.

The core code base is probably old as hell and the main work has probably gone into testing, balancing issues etc

As with a lot of sequels there will be asset reuse. It just seems to be a little bit more prevalent here with the engine being the same after so long etc etc

I really believe that the lack of innovation or perceivable new content/evolution is due to the original Inifnity Ward guys leaving. The talent has gone and a bunch of new guys have come in took all the old assets and seen what they can do with it. Whether its because they don't have the talent to evolve it or were scared to change it too much - we will never know. I doubt they were being lazy. I think shit was going on behind scenes. The pressure from Activision must of been immense.

i don't think the game is worth its full over inflated retail but if cod is all a person plays then its a no brainer to pick it up.

• Upvote 1

Do you guys who are complaining know how hard it is to actually code a game like this and try to make it perfect?

Your paying top dollar for a top game. This is by far one of the best FPS' I have played. Gun on gun - FUCK tactics aka campers.

Calm down Hassan dont choke on your Pide, this is alot easier than any other games.

Its new skins and lil tweaks here and there., they are still using the same shit from previous games IMO is fucking piss take - but alas like it was summed up we buy it for the fun factor.

They basically still using the Quake engine remember.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

this is alot easier than any other games.

Swear you're the fodder with a 0.5kd?

• Upvote 1

Jdjsgsjagaj man said fodder

/

Admittedly I'm struggling to adjust. Game feels fucking fast, can't aim for shit and I die so quickly.

I'll get the hang of it eventually

Also the maps are kinda meh and are very similar, there's no stand out maps

??? Don't really get the relevance of me stating this is an easier game to make than others to a kill death ratio ???

Cheap lolz ?

Meh as you were

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Auvile you need to settle down brah before I invite man to a cage match

They may be using the same core code.. Point is its a hell of a lot easier for the producers of the code to be present to advance from it but you have a new set of guys trying to work their way around it and it is taking time. From what I have played I can say they have done a very good job compared to the majority of the other COD titles.

Think most of the maps are awful there all so similar.

I'ts difficult Adjusting from blops because it's so fast paced.

Don't like the fact every game I play there is advanced Uav at least twice.

Not really feeling the kills carrying aswell so you can get from ac 130 to aspprey(sp) gunner easy.

Anyone on ps3 add me Rowan1988

Jdjsgsjagaj man said fodder

/

Admittedly I'm struggling to adjust. Game feels fucking fast

:lol: :lol:

/

C/S got me feeling like Michael Carrick vs Barcelona