So My RS Pass has finished...

Sinister

Quick question,

When I go to paste an RS link into the address bar, normally the download box would automatically appear, but now it brings me to RS page and I have to click high-speed download.

How do I change this? Not sure if it's RS setting or Firefox setting. Quite annoying as multilink download via flashgot doesn't seem to work either.

Guest FA23

just got an email from rs, free users have unlimited downloads now, just a waiting time :)

downloaded a one click 2gb movie in 20mins >>>>>

f*ck paying.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Thinking of trying LinkSnappy. You pay one fee and get access to multiple file hosts.

These days due decline of RapidShare and arrival of many filehosts in the competition the download links are scattered and its not economical to buy premium account over all of these filehosts.

LinkSnappy was born to eradicate this dilemma and provide premium downloading from over 16+ filehosts at price of just one. You can download as much data as you want to without any worries.

We Support Premium Downloading from :

NetLoad, FileFactory, RapidShare, MegaShares, Easy-Share, Uploading.com, DepositFiles, HotFile, MegaUpload, MegaVideo, SharingMatrix.com, FileSonic, Fileserve, Turbobit, MediaFire Pro, Duckload WUpload

Upcoming:

Freakshare, Bitshare, UploadStation, Letitbit, Uploaded.to

These hosts are just the beginning, we will try to add every host available on this planet :)

Anybody tried this?

edit: http://www.linksnappy.com/

• Upvote 4