Giving it another go

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Cheers guys

yeh it's not bad, it need some variation in it, something to stop ppl getting bored. that watery sh*t is the result of the filter being modulated by an envelope/lfo i'm not sure how u do it tho
Not bad is goodAgree about variation, that's why I try to wang in those effects at the last minuteRE: the watery sh*t sound, I liked to bubbliness of it, but understand why you'd think it's gayI just messed around with the knobs

Cheers guys
yeh it's not bad, it need some variation in it, something to stop ppl getting bored. that watery sh*t is the result of the filter being modulated by an envelope/lfo i'm not sure how u do it tho
Not bad is goodAgree about variation, that's why I try to wang in those effects at the last minuteRE: the watery sh*t sound, I liked to bubbliness of it, but understand why you'd think it's gayI just messed around with the knobs
lol, yeh i heard the effects and thought they were in there to try and maintain the track, try and make them interact with the tune more.

Still learning/ using demo softwarePerhaps I don't have 'it' but I'm not going to give up just yet
what software, why no full version, You need a d/load link?feeling the never say die attitude, can relate.