Sign in to follow this  
energized

girls on

J_lovely, didnt know that...ur lucky i am one of your friends on their already, otherwise me seeing your private would of thought you to be stush...

Mines on private. I use mine for people I actually know, not just randoms.
seen yeh obviously not everyone wiv there profile on private is like that but im jus on about the majority of girls

y wud u set it 2 private if u dont wana bait ur boat dont put ur pic on itschimple like a pimple

y wud u set it 2 private  if u dont wana bait ur boat dont put ur pic on itschimple like a pimple
I don't actually mind the whole face thing that dont faze me, but I dont wanna have a whole heap of "friends" that aren't actually my frens. Thats long.

yh not even u im talkin bout dem 1s set to private yet they accept ppl who they dont no from puss sameway

Guest Master_Yoda
Whats the point then... why dont you just talk to them in person or msn... dum sket biggrin.gif

Whats the point then... why dont you just talk to them in person or msn... dum sket biggrin.gif
:shock:

:shock:

Pipe down. Im not gonna explain myself to you, so come off your hype.

Ouch...

Guest Master_Yoda
Pipe down. Im not gonna explain myself to you, so come off your hype.
Meaning you have no point you just followed the bandwagon and dont even no why you low lifegood day.

Allow the hype, why should she have to justify herself. If she wants it on private so she can network with her real friends then that's her business.*No e-pum breddin'*

Guest Stapler

It's just so more people ask to be their friends or because their man doesn't want other men looking at her.Having a man + Myspace = Disaster

Guest Master_Yoda
Allow the hype, why should she have to justify herself. If she wants it on private so she can network with her real friends then that's her business.*No e-pum breddin'*
bah shut up jus cus you e-suck her tits on myspace dont give you any right to come and intrupt... now run along thanks.

bah shut up jus cus you e-suck her tits on myspace dont give you any right to come and intrupt... now run along thanks.
I don't even have an account. :?

AHAHAHAHHAHAARAGFAGAGAGA!!!----------------I dont frequent Myspace much, but it does piss me off when people have it on private.Defeats the object IMO