girls on

energized

y wud u set it 2 private  if u dont wana bait ur boat dont put ur pic on itschimple like a pimple
I don't actually mind the whole face thing that dont faze me, but I dont wanna have a whole heap of "friends" that aren't actually my frens. Thats long.

Guest Master_Yoda
Mines on private. I use mine for people I actually know, not just randoms.
Whats the point then... why dont you just talk to them in person or msn... dum sket biggrin.gif

Guest Master_Yoda
Mines on private. I use mine for people I actually know, not just randoms.
Whats the point then... why dont you just talk to them in person or msn... dum sket biggrin.gif
Pipe down. Im not gonna explain myself to you, so come off your hype.
Meaning you have no point you just followed the bandwagon and dont even no why you low lifegood day.

Guest Master_Yoda
Allow the hype, why should she have to justify herself. If she wants it on private so she can network with her real friends then that's her business.*No e-pum breddin'*
bah shut up jus cus you e-suck her tits on myspace dont give you any right to come and intrupt... now run along thanks.

Allow the hype, why should she have to justify herself. If she wants it on private so she can network with her real friends then that's her business.*No e-pum breddin'*
bah shut up jus cus you e-suck her tits on myspace dont give you any right to come and intrupt... now run along thanks.
I don't even have an account. :?