PMSL

JOHN DOE

1304336525ireland_nigerian.jpg

Stunning Miss Ireland Emma Waldron told yesterday in a forthright interview how she will never let 'ignorant' racists affect her love for Nigerian boyfriend Manners Oshafi.

Emma, 21, has been the victim of a vicious internet campaign because of her relationship with a black man and was forced to report an online poster targeting her with hateful and abusive racist comments.

She recently found herself at the centre of a row after one person branded her 'disgusting' for dating a black man.

And the stunning brunette told the Irish Mail on Sunday in an exclusive interview how one person went so far as to set up an account to target the couple.

'One Twitter account was set up specifically to send me hateful comments.

'But I blocked them and reported them so I don't get the messages any more,' she said.

The couple - who have been dating for nearly a year - have even earned their own Brangelina-like portmanteau.

Friends have dubbed them 'Memmers', a combination of Emma and Manners.

Here's some info about her BF (seems like a hard working dude):

Manners moved to Ireland eight years ago with his parents and four siblings. The family first settled in Athlone.

'I don't let the negative comments bother me'

In a reflection of the changing nature of modern Ireland, he revealed that he was the first black boy in his school.

'It was strange coming to Ireland, cold,' he laughed.

'But Ireland is a great country. Myself and my brother were the first black kids in the school in Athlone so we were seen as being different but good different.

'We made good friends and were never bullied.'

Manners has just completed a master's degree in telecommunications engineering at Dublin City University.

Now Emma's boyfriend is helping her develop her website as she has her sights set on a career in television.

1304336526ireland_nigerian1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

yh ok

BMSW

Whose the chairman of the company that made your laptop - WHITE MAN

Whose the chairman of the company that runs your internet connection - WHITE MAN

Whose the chairman of the company that makes the chair you sit on - WHITE MAN

Whose the chairman of the company that gives your mum a mortgage of the house you sitting in - WHITEMAN

WMSW

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1