Sign in to follow this  
samur41

grime Proper Grime Beats

is this "statik feat. various producers & MCs"-"the set"?if it is can someone tell what that skepta beat is. someone told me its bombaclart badman, but its not :?

It's the instrumental of The Set that he's on about. It's a big instru, but after the vocal it's not the same without the MCs. JME over Youngstar is BIG.

It's the instrumental of The Set that he's on about. It's a big instru' date=' but after the vocal it's not the same without the MCs. JME over Youngstar is BIG.u know this.best metaphor verse in grime imo

is this "statik feat. various producers & MCs"-"the set"?if it is can someone tell what that skepta beat is. someone told me its bombaclart badman, but its not  :?
It's called "Intro", Logan played this when he had Ruff Sqwad round for Kiss.

is this "statik feat. various producers & MCs"-"the set"?if it is can someone tell what that skepta beat is. someone told me its bombaclart badman, but its not  :?
It's called "Intro", Logan played this when he had Ruff Sqwad round for Kiss.
seen.do u know if it was ever released?or maybe its the intro to his (never to be released) album

this songs got so many big beats on it.anyone know the name of the rapid beat?bashys verse>>>___"...oooiiiii naahhhh, shank him again//whats his bredrin getting involved star, shank his friend"

this songs got so many big beats on it.anyone know the name of the rapid beat?bashys verse>>>___"...oooiiiii naahhhh, shank him again//whats his bredrin getting involved star, shank his friend"
Pied Piper Remix........i think