WHOAG

n/a

Firstly, I answered your question with a question.Secondly, I don't answer your questions no more, as you seem to think your above answering anyone elses.
lol such a bitchCan any of the Dein fan club tell me why you want him back so much?
lol @ the negs for me and you Darkman.If this post gets negged then TF's mum has aids.
  • Downvote 5

Firstly, I answered your question with a question.Secondly, I don't answer your questions no more, as you seem to think your above answering anyone elses.
lol such a bitchCan any of the Dein fan club tell me why you want him back so much?
:D you post two lines max, and history shows you never answer a question. Playing along to your foolishness would make me your bitch and that aint gonna happened.Like I said we could debate it out, on this particular subject I could go on for hours, but your not serious.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D you post two lines max, and history shows you never answer a question. Playing along to your foolishness would make me your bitch and that aint gonna happened.Like I said we could debate it out, on this particular subject I could go on for hours, but your not serious.
When haven't I answered a question?Please tell me your views on Dein, i'd like to know.

David Dein Vice-Chairman at Arsenal from 1983 to 2007...Arsenal HonoursLeague Champions: 1988–89, 1990–91, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2003–04FA Cup Winners: 1993, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005League Cup: 1987, 1993Charity Shield: 1991 (shared), 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004European Cup Winners' Cup: 1994Since he left... Well you already know...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Like I said Dein has been vice-chaiman in the most succesful period in the timeline of Arsenal Football Club, you can overlook that all you want...Did Wenger win all them trophies? Cos I dont recall him being Arsenal manager in the 80s...Plus, who hired Wenger? & again I'll advise you to look at what Wenger has won since 2007...Best Arsenal player ever? Thierry Henry...

“At the end of the 2005/06 season I reached the crossroads in my career where I had to make a decision on my future football club. I loved Arsenal, I adored the fans, the staff and the city. Most of all though I signed because of the two people sat either side of me at the press conference. Arsene Wenger was on my left and David Dein was on my right. Two days after the Champions League final I sat at that press conference and said that these two individuals above everything were undeniably the reason why I commited my whole career to Arsenal Football Club. One year later the situation has completely changed. David Dein is no longer there and there is no denying the fact this has de-stabilised the team and the manager. Arsene Wenger has said that at this moment he will not commit to the club past the expiration of his current deal, which finishes at the end of this coming season. I respect his decision and honesty but I will be 31 at the end of next season and I cannot take the chance to be there without Arsene Wenger and David Dein.”
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WENGER UNDER CURRENT BOARDSamir Nasri £15,800,000Aaron Ramsey £5,000,000Luke Freeman £200,000Lassana Diarra £4,000,000Bakari Sagna £6,000,000Amaury Bischoff UndisclosedMikel Sylvester £750,000Andrei Arshavin £15,000,000Thomas Vermaelen £10,000,000Samuel Galindo UndisclosedSol Campbell FreeSeason 10/11 Marouane Chamakh FreeKyle Ebecillo £500,000Laurent Koscielny £10,000,000Sebastien Squillaci £4,000,000Ryo Miyaichi UndisclosedCarl Jenkinson £1,000,000 Total £72,000,000 / 4 = £18,000,000 PER SEASONWENGER UNDER DEINDavid Grondin £500,000Christopher Wreh £300,000 Oleg Luzhny £1,800,000Kaba Diawara £2,500,000Nwankwo Kanu £4,500,000Jermaine Pennant £2,000,000William Huck FreeEric Chukwunyelu Obinn SignedFredrik Ljungberg £3,000,000Lauren £7,200,000Niccolo Galli £0Thierry Henry £10,500,000Davor Suker £500,000Sylvinho £4,000,000Stefan Malz £650,000 Francis Jeffers £8,000,000Juan SignedEdu £6,000,000Tomas Danilevicius £1,000,000Igor Stepanovs £1,000,000Sylvain Wiltord £13,000,000Guy Demel FreeMoritz Volz SignedSebastian Svard NominalRobert Pires £6,000,000Kolo Toure £150,000Efstathios Tavlaridis £600,000Richard Wright £6,000,000Sol Campbell FreeGiovanni Van Bronckhor £8,500,000Guillaume Warmuz SignedRami Shaaban SignedGilberto Silva £4,500,000Pascal Cygan £2,100,000 Arturo Lupoli SignedRobin Van Persie £2,750,000Jose Reyes £13,000,000Gael Clichy £250,000Johan Djourou £0Jens Lehmann £2,000,000Philippe Senderos £2,500,000Cesc Fabregas Free Emmanuel Eboue £1,000,000Mathieu Flamini £1,000,000Manuel Almunia £2,500,000 Tomas Rosicky £6,800,000Mart Poom SignedTheo Walcott £9,100,000Emmanuel Adebayor £7,000,000Vassiriki Diaby £2,000,000Aleksandr Hleb £11,200,000Armand Traore £250,000Vito Mannone £350,000Nicklas Bendtner £200,000Eduardo £7,500,000Nacer Barazite SignedLukasz Fabianski £2,000,000Denilson £3,400,000William Gallas SwapAlexandre Song Billong £1,000,000Fran Merida Perez FreeJoe O'Cearuill Free £170,000,000 / 10 = £17,000,000 PER SEASON

• Downvote 2

Again what have we won since he left...
Again, what did Dein have to do with squad tactics and managment that actually won the trophies.Dein's role was to come calling when Wenger barked and he did, the current board are are responding to wengers barks aswell.Dein left us to rott against the powerhouse billionaires and arabs, the fact you're creaming his ass as some sort of saviour is testiment to your knowledge of arsenal and need to give your mouth a rest you little wetback.
  • Downvote 3

Again who f*ck*ng hired that management? Go back and read the Thierry quote. Dein helped assembly that squad as he went out and got those players after Wenger identified them. Why else would a playing squad get "de-stabilised" by a executive leaving... He was there f*ck*ng go to guy, when you need an assurance above Wenger's head, he provided it. You think man see PHW... This clown knew Cesc was at a crossroads and tells Fabregas "well you wouldn't get in the Barcelona team" SMH.Dein responded and did. These man respond and then wait for their hand to be held to finish the job off. When Keith Edelman questioned those running to Wenger now, when Bracewell-Smith does... This just all means nothing to you? Lol and people say I'm in denial. Wenger was allowed to INTERVIEW the person that is suppose to be HIS boss. I want EVERYBODY to just think about that...Wasn't it Dein that brought TWO billionaires into the club... Oh yeah it was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ARSE-280_1335415j.jpg
ARSENE WENGER has opened his heart in a frank and honest letter to a disillusioned Gunners fan.Arsenal's boss took the time and trouble to reply to the supporter, who had written to the club complaining about a lack of big signings.Wenger patiently explains why he refuses to spend money recklessly, highlights the weaknessses that cost the club the Premier League title last season - and accepts ultimate responsibility for the failure.But overwhelmingly Wenger, who sent the letter at the beginning of this month, shows his loyalty to Arsenal, his players and his commitment to the business philosophy of not blowing money the club does not have.
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3663000/Arsene-Wenger-pens-heartfelt-letter-to-unhappy-Arsenal-supporter.html#ixzz1QWhXN7zA

I agree that current board should all go. They are passe. Have nothing more to give to the club at all.@NinaBracewell Nina whats your opinion of Ivan Gazidis? Right man for the job?Nah! But I am not there to see it first hand. Could be wrong you know, and he may surprise us all. Time will tell.@NinaBracewell Erm if the current board so bad why sell to Kroenke? Why not the Uzbeki or someone else? Do you think Stan will change it?they are a bunch of followers. Not real leaders. No significant shareholding, thus follow the herd mentality. Not independent at all. @NinaBracewell lady Nina, has Arsene been given promise of seat on board by anyone at club now or in the past?he has a job for life according to my understanding. #ArsenalLegend@NinaBracewell Do the club actually have much money to spend on players?money is tight as no #sugardaddy.@NinaBracewell David Dein made modern-day AFC to who we are. A true Gooner & football man,unlike the rest of the vainly archaic board.the present board have nothing to contribute. I agree with you there.@NinaBracewell while you were on board why was money not spent on the team? Why was 4th aceptable??priority was given to the new stadium which was essential to #Arsenal success. Sadly the playing side got a bit neglected. Our wage bill is pretty high though.

Like I said Dein has been vice-chaiman in the most succesful period in the timeline of Arsenal Football Club, you can overlook that all you want...Did Wenger win all them trophies? Cos I dont recall him being Arsenal manager in the 80s...
I would say the success then was down to the management of Graham who an Arsenal legend says was an even better manager than WengerTony Adams
No disrespect to Arsene, but George's coaching ability, defensive structure and technical ability, for me, is far better,'' Adams told the Daily Mirror. ''It's his strength, and that was George's particular strength. I think Wenger is a magnificent physiologist and psychologist. Those are the areas where he excels
Again who f*ck*ng hired that management? Go back and read the Thierry quote. Dein helped assembly that squad as he went out and got those players after Wenger identified them.
Has the board after Dein not gone out and got Wenger's targets?And Wenger has won nothing since 2005 when your hero was still therelol @ a squad being de-stabilised for 4 years

Graham won less than Wenger, and even the journalist said the quotes have been spun a little by some as the point Adams was actually making was that he bases his sides on the mindset of what George Graham taught him "tight back four" than in the Arsene Wenger mould.Lol at thinking the board is cutting it.

During the years we were successful there was an alliance of people at the top who made the club successful - that was David Dein, Arsene and myself, I ran the business side and David and Arsene ran the football side. David did a phenomenal job for the club and I think they miss David's role in encouraging Arsene.Arsene is naturally cautious and David was always very ambitious for the club. Look at Sol Campbell and how important he was and how expensive he was as an acquisition at a key moment when he won us a lot of trophies. [Campbell signed on a free transfer, but his wages and signing-on fees amounted to about £6million a year, at the time an unprecedented commitment.] I don't see that now.David was also a great networker. Together with Arsene, David would look at players and get into a position where he felt comfortable [spending money on them]. I used to sit in the boardroom and hear Arsene say, "If you want to win the Premier League, you have to have a world-class goalkeeper".Well, if that's what he believes, has he actually delivered that? David's importance is probably underestimated as he would make sure we now had a world-class goalkeeper.The demise of David is probably the reason why [Arsenal have not won more trophies], that and the fact that they haven't made some key signings at some key moments.There needs to be someone to understand the management that you have and to encourage them in their weak points and support them on that. Arsene is a naturally cautious man and, like any manager, he always thinks that his current management team is better than they actually are.
NinaBracewell Nina Bracewell-SmithI stand corrected. Dein loves the club and although sometimes personalities fallout, his contribution at Arsenal has been immense.

Graham won less than Wenger, and even the journalist said the quotes have been spun a little by some as the point Adams was actually making was that he bases his sides on the mindset of what George Graham taught him "tight back four" than in the Arsene Wenger mould.
Graham won 6 tropies in 9 yearsWenger has won 7 in 15
During the years we were successful there was an alliance of people at the top who made the club successful - that was David Dein, Arsene and myself, I ran the business side and David and Arsene ran the football side. David did a phenomenal job for the club and I think they miss David's role in encouraging Arsene.Arsene is naturally cautious and David was always very ambitious for the club. Look at Sol Campbell and how important he was and how expensive he was as an acquisition at a key moment when he won us a lot of trophies. [Campbell signed on a free transfer, but his wages and signing-on fees amounted to about £6million a year, at the time an unprecedented commitment.] I don't see that now.David was also a great networker. Together with Arsene, David would look at players and get into a position where he felt comfortable [spending money on them]. I used to sit in the boardroom and hear Arsene say, "If you want to win the Premier League, you have to have a world-class goalkeeper".Well, if that's what he believes, has he actually delivered that? David's importance is probably underestimated as he would make sure we now had a world-class goalkeeper.The demise of David is probably the reason why [Arsenal have not won more trophies], that and the fact that they haven't made some key signings at some key moments.There needs to be someone to understand the management that you have and to encourage them in their weak points and support them on that. Arsene is a naturally cautious man and, like any manager, he always thinks that his current management team is better than they actually are.
If a manager needs someone to encourage him what does that say about the manager himself? You think someone is there encouraging Ferguson or Mourinho?Dein's impact wasn't as big as you think. Credit for those tropies should go to Wenger
What did Dein have to do with squad tactics and managment that actually won the trophies?
And Darkman I will ask this one more time, why wouldn't you want him back at Arsenal?
I don't see a need for him to come back
  • Downvote 2

Dein made things happen our current board doesn't have that abilityIts as simple as that tbhFrom when I heard PHW talking that season (when villa where in pole position for CL) about if we don't make europe it won'tbe the end of the world, we'll still be able to function.Told me all I needed to know about the mentality upstairs, like Dein would of been giving such nochlent statements about finishing 5th and 6th is cool

Graham won less than Wenger, and even the journalist said the quotes have been spun a little by some as the point Adams was actually making was that he bases his sides on the mindset of what George Graham taught him "tight back four" than in the Arsene Wenger mould.
Graham won 6 tropies in 9 yearsWenger has won 7 in 15
If a manager needs someone to encourage him what does that say about the manager himself? You think someone is there encouraging Ferguson or Mourinho?Dein's impact wasn't as big as you think. Credit for those tropies should go to Wenger
What did Dein have to do with squad tactics and managment that actually won the trophies?
And Darkman I will ask this one more time, why wouldn't you want him back at Arsenal?
I don't see a need for him to come back
6 is less than 7.Lol.Lol. When have I taken credit away from Wenger?Okay well as long as you dont see a need.

kinda get Darkmans pointnever seen the demise of a club placed on a director beforethe way some of you go on is like they were tag team partners and now hes gonewenger aint up for it or something
Dein made things happen our current board doesn't have that ability