Stalley

Young £

is f*ck*ng dope

real lyricist, and has a real personality to his music. First heard of him through Curren$y.. another rapper he kinda fathered.. and you can tell by the way he chops his flow like him. Only difference is, which is in his favour actually is he spits 10x clearer and has a neat pronunciation of his words

recently got signed to Rozays MMG... great move by Ross

he has 2 mixtapes out plus a bunch of features with the Jets, Krit, Nesby Phips etc etc

1st one is Madstalley

2nd one is Lincoln Way Nights (Intelligent Trunk Music)

quick google search will get you both, recommend both

Guest WAVESURFER

LOL I bought a few t-shirts off this guy in the Alife shop in New York a coupla years ago (I could never forget that beard).

He was a cool guy, very helpful and friendly.

Can't believe he's been signed to Maybach Music. Hope he does well.

His music sounds pretty good, will DL the tapes.

I don't think his anything more than decent, lyrically his just about average and i feel on some tracks his delivery is mediocre. However he does spit on some good beats, in that regard i felt his mixtape was a good listen, but like Currensy i feel his carried a lot by his production, which is not a bad thing as he blends well with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

'FOR A REBEL WITH A F'IN CAUSE'

'HAD GASOLINE DREAMS AND STILL LIT A MATCH'

'BLANK EXPRESSIONS SO YOU MIGHT WONDER.. IF ITS COOL TO BEND THESE CORNERS, IT IS BUT IT AINT.. CAUSE THEM YOUNGINS BE UP ON YA.. SO DONT GET TOO MUCH IN COMFORT, CAUSE THEY ALWAYS QUICK TO WONDER WHAT YA COME FOR.. THEY'LL DUMP YA" urgh

dont sleep