WMSL

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
Students admit lewd sex acts on bus

Two university rugby players today admitted performing lewd sex acts while naked on a public bus.

Ryan Lissamore, 19, and 21-year-old Oliver Graham carried out the indecent acts while on the top deck of the No 94 service bus, travelling from Cheltenham to Gloucester on the evening of September 20 last year.

The two men, along with four other players who also admitted carrying out indecent acts, are students at the University of Gloucestershire and had been drinking in Cheltenham.

It was after they got on the bus that the incidents took place.

At Gloucester Crown Court today Lissamore and Graham pleaded guilty to a single charge of outraging public decency, which had been caught on the bus's CCTV camera.

The pair appeared in court wearing suits and ties and kept their heads bowed during the short hearing.

As the charge was read out to them they both replied "Guilty, sir" as they looked straight towards the bench.

They had been travelling on the Stagecoach bus with fellow rugby players Lewis Baker, 21, James Devlin, 19, Alex Bye, 19, and Daniel Hammond, 20.

Last month the four all admitted a separate count of outraging public decency by committing obscene acts in front of other passengers.

The charge stated: "On September 20, 2010 Lewis Baker, Alex Bye, James Devlin and Daniel Hammond outraged public decency on a public service bus travelling from Cheltenham to Gloucester, masturbated themselves while naked and allowed themselves to be masturbated by another within the site and outrage of other persons present."

That offence was witnessed by teenage girls, who left the top deck of the bus and went downstairs.

The six rugby players were alone on the top deck when Lissamore and Graham carried out their indecent act.

It is understood that all six were members of the university's rugby team and Lissamore was the captain.

Recorder Robert Waddington adjourned the case against Lissamore, of Alstone Lane, and Graham, of Arle Gardens, both Cheltenham, until a date to be fixed.

Baker, of Winchcombe Street; Devlin, of Montpellier Villas, and Bye and Hammond, both of New Street, all Cheltenham, will also be sentenced with Lissamore and Graham.

All six, who are believed to still be students at the university, were released on unconditional bail.

The case follows an incident in 2008 when University of Gloucestershire sports students were caught carrying out a controversial Nazi-style initiation ceremony.

A video emerged showing students in Nazi costumes, lined up against a wall with bags over their heads drinking and vomiting.

Sometimes I think whites should be banned from drinking

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

My reactions were as follows:

Students admit lewd sex acts on bus

:lol:

Two university rugby players today admitted performing lewd sex acts while naked on a public bus.

^)

Ryan Lissamore, 19, and 21-year-old Oliver Graham carried out the indecent acts while on the top deck of the No 94 service bus, travelling from Cheltenham to Gloucester on the evening of September 20 last year.

:clueless:

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Rugby guys are a different breed. Some of the stories I've heard are the kinda things I'd happily catch an m charge for and they call it banter.

/

These guys dont stay losing. When they finish uni these are the guys that end up working for big companies on big p. Middle class love a good rugby player and most people who play it are from comfortable backgrounds. Usually well educated at private schools and with rich parents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Rugby guys are a different breed. Some of the stories I've heard are the kinda things I'd happily catch an m charge for and they call it banter.

/

These guys dont stay losing. When they finish uni these are the guys that end up working for big companies on big p. Middle class love a good rugby player and most people who play it are from comfortable backgrounds. Usually well educated at private schools and with rich parents.

I meant stay losing in an acting like a complete c*nt at every available opportunity, not really financial/ jobwise

• Upvote 1

Guest FA23

to be honest this isnt a race thing its a rugby thing.

rugby peeps are f*cked in the head no matter what colour, they all get up to this sh*t.

so yeah

stop trying to fit in with the blacks kid

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rugby peeps are f*cked in the head no matter what colour, they all get up to this sh*t.

so yeah

This, and some stories my mate told me about the army, I was like 'wtf?'.

/

Also I can't stand the word banter, its just an excuse to act like a prick/gay/racist and then say 'it's only a bit of banter mate'.

• Upvote 4

so yeah

This, and some stories my mate told me about the army, I was like 'wtf?'.

/

Also I can't stand the word banter, its just an excuse to act like a prick/gay/racist and then say 'it's only a bit of banter mate'.

them facebook groups there

/

this is true, seems to be a common type of character you see......rich background + well educated + some kind of sports + dodgey "banter" and getting trolleyed

ye been noticing that. just another way of sayin "its only a joke" when people do ridiculous things.

these rugby banter guys are top pricks. everywhere i've been, they are always pricks, uni, college etc.

they think because they do rugby they are untouchable and people fear them. f*ck off mate, this is not the case, just because you like tackling boys doesn't make you hench. my boy was f*ck*ng right to bottle one of these cunts. funnily enough his "hard" mates didnt do nothing, just stood back and asked if hes alright.

c*nt.

• Upvote 1