Premier Week 36 & Football League Conclusion

Guest FA23

Enjoy it while it lasts chaps, when Harry leaves u will be the laughing stock of london again with a foreign poor mans Wenger.. Santini, Ramos, Gross lool
Spurs fans are amazing, at least they respect us more now, they have seen 1st hand what its like to juggle Champions League football with the Premier League and fallen flat on their faces..Remember these are the same spurs fans who ridiculed Bale, did cartwheels when Robbie Keane returned, mocked Huddlestone for being too slow & chose Pav ova Darren Bent lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam isnt that type of playerbut if it was Rooney or someone who done that there would be media uproar 8 match ban and all sortsso he should be punished accordingly /Milan need to hold on to win the league

Guest Awesome Kong

f*ck*ng terrible tackle!!!! Why didn't he get sent off???/Hate Tottenham, any second rate team but I feel for you lot when something sh*t like that happens, especially since he's one of your, if not, best player. Hopefully he comes back in 5 to 10 months so Sagna can have him in his back pocket again..... But still that is a stupid tackle!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
Poor "tackle" by Adam.The FA need to put their foot down like the MLS did, one guy who did terrible tackle that put a player out for sometime was given a 9 game ban the same sh*t needs to happen here.
Agreed, Eduardo & Ramsey, tis f*cked!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Adam has got this side to him(I have seen games where he has jumped into tackles two footed)Milan Champions again yeah?

f*ck*ng terrible tackle!!!! Why didn't he get sent off???/Hate Tottenham, any second rate team but I feel for you lot when something sh*t like that happens, especially since he's one of your, if not, best player. Hopefully he comes back in 5 to 10 months so Sagna can have him in his back pocket again..... But still that is a stupid tackle!

:D
  • Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese

Ibra great record (he has won a few single handedly and had a major say Barca winning it last season)A league medal for Flamini!Twente vs Ajax a shootout for the dutch title in Rotterdam(WTF)I thought Ligue 1 was between six teams it looks like Lille/MarseilleBordeaux lost 4-0 at homeBlack Managers<<<<<<Tigana finally resigns

• Downvote 6

Guest Portuguese

Sevilla have become so poor its unreal.Barca/Real need to start sharing the TV money out with the rest of Spain

Guest Portuguese

How many shots?in other news Sahin has been confirmed also Altintop(I rate him but really?) is on his wayThese two and Ozil have the same agent

Guest M12 Part 2
4 for cr
its sad this is the story every week but when it really matters they are always second best to barca.

Guest Portuguese

Borussia Dortmund will confirm the sale of Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid on Monday, according to German source Ruhr Nachrichten.The German-born Turkish international has a clause in his contract stipulating that he can leave Signal Iduna Park for €10 million if he moves outwith Germany.The report states that Sahin, his agent Reza Fazeli and Die Borussian officials will announce the transfer of the player to the Bernabeu at a press conference at the start of next week.The 22-year-old has been a standout player for the newly crowned Bundesliga champions this campaign, and has been linked with a move away from BVB all seasonNow I am thinking if an English player(Sahin's age group) done what Sahin has done he would be going for 50m+ eurosMadrid need to keep shopping in the Bundesliga stay away from places like the Premier League.