when do you think the next gen gaming consoles are coming out?

Lenny The Tramp

2014 onwards (microsoft maybe 2013)

Might be using an upgrade version of bluray but maybe something new (blueray atm reads way to slow and means you need to install to HDD)

More emphasis on 3D gaming.

Most games able to run at native 1080p.

Want to see smaller consoles from the start, dedicated servers for all major games, cross console servers for some games. Remote streaming with the ability to play full games.

microsoft console to pc gaming integration as in xbox gamers will eventually be able to play pc gamers

more 3d

better graphics

digitially distributed games is the future cut out the middle man unluck gamestation etc

or streaming games

microsoft console to pc gaming integration as in xbox gamers will eventually be able to play pc gamers

more 3d

better graphics

digitially distributed games is the future cut out the middle man unluck gamestation etc

or streaming games

f*ck digitally buying games its a bump

go on live and see how much halo reach is laugh.gif £60

they are all a bump

f*ck playing pc gamers f*ckin moddin cheating cunts

with the aim bots and sh*t

doubt they will do it

haha the prices will be lower soon enough it has to be man it cuts out production costs (discs, boxes, manuals, distribution, shop cuts, the chances of the games being sold second hand) from a business point of view it makes perfect sense

haha the prices will be lower soon enough it has to be man it cuts out production costs (discs, boxes, manuals, distribution, shop cuts, the chances of the games being sold second hand) from a business point of view it makes perfect sense

They gotta pay for storage and bandwidth though. Plus the size of games is increasing at a rate higher than the speed of internet (especially in the uk) We will see more downloads next gen though.

didn't microsoft say the 360's predicted life span will be until 2015? graphics wise the jump seems to get slightly smaller with each generation since the snes/megadrive- psx jump, the last change from the ps2/xbox-ps3/360 requires HD-TV just to notice . i think maybe 3d-tv integration, more focus on social gaming

As Internet speeds are increasing all the time I expect online distribution as the way forward

A format similar to steam which was way ahead of its time when it first came out

I expect storage media and high street distributers to become obsolete

Dont believe 3D gaming will truly catch on until a system is adopted where no glasses are needed (still a gen off imo)

oh and please more emphasis on real gaming without lame gimmicks like motion sensors and social networking

Only reason digital downloads are more expensive than store copies is because publishers still need the retailers at the moment. The digital download structure has not fully matured yet. If publishers made digital downloads too competitive then retailers would stop stocking the games and consoles. I doubt anyone is ballsey enough to take them on yet. Look what happened to the psp go. I suppose if that was a success then things might be different.

f*ck digital downloads!!!

i want a motherf*cking hard copy of my game a instructions not no pdf on my lappy

i wanna look 2 my left and see my stacks of games

coming from a nigga with over 9000 pirate games

dpmo

:lol:

f*ck OFFF laugh.gif

I PIRATE GAMES AND WHAT

BUT I AM A REAL GAMER IF THE GAME IS GOOD I WILL GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!

f*ck digital downloads!!!

i want a motherf*cking hard copy of my game a instructions not no pdf on my lappy

i wanna look 2 my left and see my stacks of games

coming from a nigga with over 9000 pirate games

dpmo

:lol:

f*ck OFFF laugh.gif

I PIRATE GAMES AND WHAT

BUT I AM A REAL GAMER IF THE GAME IS GOOD I WILL GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!

I aint even got fallout out yet you know fam

*bbm hide face*

is there dlc out yet?

its next xbox might be showcased 2012 and released 2013, the new xbox will be seen as a entertainment hub for the whole family, it may have better intergration between phones running windows phone, it might have apps,

Guest 11 Bills

imma have to pre order the NGP

hardware wise it looks epic

dnt care about the other home machines, my 360 n ps3 just seem like a waste of money seeing as I havent turned any of them on since 2008.

NGP should be cool though, something to play on the way to work with good graphics