Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durrty Boi Part II

FAO Females

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

if its ur birthdaywhat would u like..a teddy bear or chocolates??or what else would u suggest

Neither to be honest. But if i HAD to choose between the two then the teddy...chocolate is anything.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Neither to be honest. But if i HAD to choose between the two then the teddy...chocolate is anything.
what would u like then?

Guest MessyGyal

its my birthday in a week or soi dont want a teddy i dont want chocolatesi want a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes thankyou

i feel to slap someone close to me at the momentthey is gonna spend ã40 an a teddy for chickã40!!!f*ck about

My girlfriend wont talk to me cos I was broke (after buyin shrooms with ma money) and I only got her a post card and a hugShe gave man air and now she wants to talk biggrin.gif Women are so f*cked sometimes

what would u like then?
Well at the moment its lingerie, digital camera, nintendo wii or some shoes I saw in russell and bromley.BUT Im guessing this girl ain't your girlfriend...what is she to you cos it all does depend.

Im great now hunny bunch biggrin.gifAre you still coming to my uni?
yurp yurpwith a bunch of goonies :D

I've had people asking me all week and i personally just want to be remembered. A text will door going out somewhere for lunch

My girlfriend wont talk to me cos I was broke (after buyin shrooms with ma money) and I only got her a post card and a hugShe gave man air and now she wants to talk biggrin.gif  Women are so f*cked sometimes
A postcard and a hug. You mugged her off nicely, for some "shrooms". *smh*

My girlfriend wont talk to me cos I was broke (after buyin shrooms with ma money) and I only got her a post card and a hugShe gave man air and now she wants to talk biggrin.gif  
fully deservedthat was fackin tight

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
what would u like then?
Well at the moment its lingerie, digital camera, nintendo wii or some shoes I saw in russell and bromley.BUT Im guessing this girl ain't your girlfriend...what is she to you cos it all does depend.
a friendwe share the same birthday, used to be in the same formbought presents for each other from like year 7i need to get her a present tommorow, but i duno wot, usually its jus chocolate, but im feelin to switch it uplong for buying her underwear

oh a good book in that casei recommend something by Omar Tyreee for a teenage girl

Guest Stapler

They are the two most thoughtless presents possible. Apart from nothing at all, obviously.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
ermmmmmmm, what is she into?? And whats your price limit?
im not even too sureshes not like onna them road chicks always in tracksuits, dnt even use slang i dnt thinkshe onna them sweet chicks who wears dresses n sh*t

buy her some creditorgive her an empty toweryou've probably got on lying aroundtell her its a progressive presieevery year give her a new part till she gets a PC