FAO Females

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither to be honest. But if i HAD to choose between the two then the teddy...chocolate is anything.
what would u like then?
Well at the moment its lingerie, digital camera, nintendo wii or some shoes I saw in russell and bromley.BUT Im guessing this girl ain't your girlfriend...what is she to you cos it all does depend.

My girlfriend wont talk to me cos I was broke (after buyin shrooms with ma money) and I only got her a post card and a hugShe gave man air and now she wants to talk biggrin.gif  Women are so f*cked sometimes
A postcard and a hug. You mugged her off nicely, for some "shrooms". *smh*

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Neither to be honest. But if i HAD to choose between the two then the teddy...chocolate is anything.
what would u like then?
Well at the moment its lingerie, digital camera, nintendo wii or some shoes I saw in russell and bromley.BUT Im guessing this girl ain't your girlfriend...what is she to you cos it all does depend.
a friendwe share the same birthday, used to be in the same formbought presents for each other from like year 7i need to get her a present tommorow, but i duno wot, usually its jus chocolate, but im feelin to switch it uplong for buying her underwear

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
ermmmmmmm, what is she into?? And whats your price limit?
im not even too sureshes not like onna them road chicks always in tracksuits, dnt even use slang i dnt thinkshe onna them sweet chicks who wears dresses n sh*t