Harry Out

Rsonist

What really grates on me is that if it were up to Harry, our starting lineup atm would include Beckham on the right, Joe Cole as playmaker, and Phil Neville as our captain.....thats the f*ckin levels of this man.Imagine if we hadnt had bought Rafa and gone with Harrys choice of that little pikey sh*t Cole, VDV yes, has had a poor 2nd half of the season (but so has the whole f*ckin team) but the 1st half he was immense. And to be our top scorer and assist leader in his first season in England needs to applauded tbh. BUT that wasnt Harrys signing, he probably had never heard of Van Der Vaart before Levy got that call from Real.The thing that pisses me off, and obviously the Spurs fans on this forum is that we seen the oppertunity to really grasp something that has been missing my whole lifetime as a Spurs fan, being a good/top club, it was there for the f*ck*ng taking, look how piss poor the teams around us have been this year, and we didnt, its almost heartbreaking because i can forsee what will happen to us now bar a small miracle. This summer is so crucial for both Harry and the board. But unfortuantely Harry doesnt care, doesnt give 2 shits, he is an east end boy who has his heart in West Ham and soul in Arsenal, why should he?

• Upvote 4

Can really relate to Spurs fans frustrations, its similar to the stuff we had during the end of the O'Neill period - and some of the stuff said to us is similar to whats being said to them.While you had some great results last season, and have this season in Europe, it's all irrelevant if you allow yourself to fall backwards in the league. And while that may not have happened yet, there's been a fair few games where Spurs have dropped points. Games where with a bit more adventure and imagination they'd have got three instead of one. And over the course of the season that makes a difference.I don't know if its as clear cut as Kranjcar being used more, or a striker being signed in the last two windows resulting in you finishing fourth, but I do know a goal in the bore-draws at home to Wigan, Birmingham and West Ham would see them on equal points with Citeh going into the showdown at Eastlands.

• Upvote 1

Smh at some of you, sacking Harry won't do you any good, you will replace him with a even worse or similar level of manager, and you would be stuck in the douldrums of 6th-8th place for the next number of years, Liverpool have prestige and history and now money, Man City have money, United have the current sucess to build on as well as the history, Chelsea have the Russia Mafia backing them and are a bigger name than Tottenham, whether you sack Arry or not you will not be seeing 4th place for a while yet, and to be honest it serves some of you big headed fans right, i remember going on the spurs forums and them questioning why Suarez would go to a team who were in the bottom half of the table :D

• Downvote 1

TBH Tottenham shouldn't get rid of 'arry, but I think Levy and him need to address the transfer policy.Not saying they need Comolli back, but 'Arry needs someone to help him that he trusts and who Levy trusts.Who is your chief scout atm? Whats your network like?

Some guy called Ian Bloomfield. All i really know is that he has good contacts in South Africa and South America and was one of the main catalysts in finding/siging Sandro.Other than that i cant tell you much, not much is even known about our scouting network. From when Harry took over and Commoli left there was a huge upheaval and most lost their jobs with 'Arry gettin his own in. Come to think of it i'm not really sure if Harry even has a proper scouting team/network going on.

TBH Tottenham shouldn't get rid of 'arry, but I think Levy and him need to address the transfer policy.Not saying they need Comolli back, but 'Arry needs someone to help him that he trusts and who Levy trusts.Who is your chief scout atm? Whats your network like?
We need a DOF. Harry is one of the worst managers in the league with Money. Comolli was just dumb at cost Jol his job with his silly signings but he did find some real good players lets not forget that. Harry just wants to be in control but he is awful. Harry will still be making Adam and Neville his top targets 'cause he probs feel Peter and Jermain can fire us in the top 4 again smhAnother thing with Harry is that apparently alot of players are getting pissed off with him. He's not good at man management, apparently our main ITK (hasn't got anything wrong) said if people heard how he treated certain players people would want him out. He clearly favours players even though they are no good for the team. This not a good sign as it hold the club back.We need someone to make signings without Harry's consent. How the f*ck does our own Chairmen have to go abroad and sign players behind our managers back 'cause this c*nt wants some next players which doesn't fit our ambitions. Levy must be getting real tired of Harry and he knows that all he wants is the England job and doesn't give a sh*t about us. He hate our fans anyways.If someone came to me and said Hiddink is available, Levy should sack Harry, not even in the same class as other managers.

Some guy called Ian Bloomfield. All i really know is that he has good contacts in South Africa and South America and was one of the main catalysts in finding/siging Sandro.Other than that i cant tell you much, not much is even known about our scouting network. From when Harry took over and Commoli left there was a huge upheaval and most lost their jobs with 'Arry gettin his own in. Come to think of it i'm not really sure if Harry even has a proper scouting team/network going on.
I take it he was behind the Khumalo signing as well.Tim Sherwood scouts for you right, but is that more on future opposition than signings?

Another thing, so what if he gets sacked now?He's not even here for the long run, he doesn't want time to do something here, as soon as England calls, he's going to leave us with no hesitation. If this guy had a 5 year plan and knew what he was doing people are right to defend him and give him time but he's not. He's here for short term and made it clear he will leave us for England straight away. How can we rely on someone who's not got an idea with what he wants to do with the club. Thats why he's so easy about everything 'Always next year' He's loving his pay check, no pressure, no expectations. Who wouldn't want to jam till England comes?!I'm thankful for what he's done but lets not act like this guy is the right guy to make us a top club 'cause he'll leave us as soon as FA come calling.

LolYou just reminded me we have that c*nt doing something for us.Him and Les actually. Sherwood I think like you said just gets details on certain teams. He's clearly as useless at his job now as he was as a player.And Les, he is the forward coach, so like that tosser Sherwood he's equally as useless.Bond, don't know what he does, goes on hols with Harry and gets jacked.I like Joe Jordon, cause he's a menace of a man on the sidelines and a gentleman out with football, but like the rest when it actually comes to football related, it seems he does f*ck all.Lol @ what Harry has turned my club into.

'Arry ain't allowing no DOF.All the Arsenal people say Comolli is good, you just shouldn't give him the fully access to the piggybank, as Dalglish has probably been told.'Arry is definitely on a image ting :D /I know Sherwood scouted Real Madrid, as he was quick to ring up TalkSport and tell them...Lol on Les...Don't forget Clive Allen...Still think its weird you dont have a reserve team...

Harry scrapped the reserve team, said it was a waste of time.Hence why half our squad out on loan and he's now crying about not havin enough players.Don't even get me started on Sherwood, he's still gassed at being labelled the British Zidane, useless f*ckin c*nt.And Commoli made some very good signings, it was just a shame he is a detestable snake of a man, who ultimately wanted to manage the club. Don't think anyone is argueing though that his connections within Europe are 2nd to none.

his comfort zone is the relegation zone. team selection... it pisses me off when he plays VDV on the right. he's been the biggest goal threat, if Your strikers are sh*t, play 1 up front with VDV behind, Pienaar could play right the wing, swear i've seen him play like twicebtw this is while Giovanni dos Santos is out on loan, kmtPalacios is invaluable and has been under-usedthe risks to injured players / playing them before they've properly healed have been stupid ( Huddlestone, Bale probably more ) - You don't do this when You have a deep squad.

blaming the CL for our prem league run means that Harry can't handle taking a club into Europe!
:!: :!: :!:

Some guy called Ian Bloomfield.
always used to sign this guy on fm as a scout him and david hamilton TTKK.'Arry needs to go chelsea and f*ck them up this summer

Redknapp has been spouting more shite today. This is the same Man City who spent £100m+ last year, £150m+ this, and both times ended fighting until the last few games of the season for 4th. If he's so adamant he won't be able to compete, why doesn't he just f*ck off?

"I know people in the right positions [at City], who have said: 'The one thing we couldn't offer was Champions League football,'" Redknapp said. "But they tell me that they've got one or two players signed already who'll blow your brains out. They're not going to stop until they win the championship and even the Champions League."They don't need the money. The man from Abu Dhabi has got so much money ... I mean, it isn't like money to him, is it? City can be a real force next year. They've got a strong squad which is only going to get better because they've got unlimited funds to buy anybody they want and they can pay the wages. They've got players there now earning £200,000 a week. It's crazy. It's another world."Redknapp's mathematics were not overly stretched when he assessed the long-term make-up of the top four. "As I've said a million times, who is going to drop out?" he said. "I don't think Manchester United or Chelsea are going to ... Arsenal have been there every year. Who is going to come out? Man City are going to spend another £200m, probably, this summer, Liverpool are going to improve, so it's very hard to get into that top four ... very, very difficult."