Season comparison

mp*

Stats say we had 69% possession.Are you calling Song a destroyer? Smh.
Boy didn't seem like that.Song is the closest thing to a destroyer that we have./Fabregas going Spanish GP is a minor, he shouldn't have tweeted the pic like it was all good, and I think even he knows it as he deleted the tweet. Lets not act like Adams was some model pro leader, he went to jail during our season.

Stats say we had 69% possession.Are you calling Song a destroyer? Smh.
Boy didn't seem like that.Song is the closest thing to a destroyer that we have.
Just cause he's the closest thing don't mean you can describe him as that. With Song on countless occasions we have performed the same way or worse.People underestimate the defensive mid position at this club its not ALL our defenses fault. Our defense doesn't have a player covering just in front, Song doesn't do this but like TF said he is the closest thing we have. 1 CB and 1 DM should be top priorities this summer.

Calm down g your never usually rattled like this. Maybe all the years of blindly backing Wenger and the mess we have become has caught up with you.It wasn't to long ago you was guaranteeing we finish above Chelsea, your the EXACT type of stupid Arsenal fan that has let it get this far.

• Upvote 1

Calm down g your never usually rattled like this. Maybe all the years of blindly backing Wenger and the mess we have become has caught up with you.It wasn't to long ago you was guaranteeing we finish above Chelsea, your the EXACT type of stupid Arsenal fan that has let it get this far.
You keep going on about Song, like Song is THE problem. It's gets beyond jarring. Again Wenger isn't the problem or cause of the mess. FFS. The irony of you calling me blind and blaming Alex Song and Arsene Wenger...Yeah I'm the stupid fan...

You keep going on about Song, like Song is THE problem. It's gets beyond jarring. Again Wenger isn't the problem or cause of the mess. FFS. The irony of you calling me blind and blaming Alex Song and Arsene Wenger...Yeah I'm the stupid fan...
So you're absolving Wenger of any responsibility towards this season's performance?

When did I say that? Wenger has to answer for why his team has failed so miserably since the Carling Cup defeat... Why he didn't strengthen in January? Yes he has shown remorse since, but his remorse was poor.and why he continually chooses to stand up for those that time after to time have let him down and those that have left him to hang... Be that players or directors.

I've never solely blamed Wenger or Song but its OBVIOUS Wenger condones the boards actions. What ever the board do when Wenger comes out and backs the way we are run or the philosophy HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE.Its like certain fans are scared to put pressure on him. We support ARSENAL for f*ck sake not Wenger. If Wenger's best intentions isn't keeping the fans happy then he should be out.Before people get onto me again I want to give Wenger ONE last chance, the flaws are finally noticed by a lot of fans so he (and the board) has to act and stop f*ck*ng the fans over.

Wenger is paid by the board, they don't challenge him and he don't challenge them.As much as Wenger "backs the board", he "backs the fans".

Our away fans have been outstanding all season and we would like to thank them. They are not happy, I am not happy, and we have to accept that. But we are not to go overboard. Maybe one year you will realise that it is not easy to finish in the top four every time. Even if people say we have to spend money, we have to be realistic. We cannot buy players for £50 million and, even if we try to strengthen our team and spend money if needed, that is fact.
Which basically means... Your right to express anger and question, but personally I think I've overachieved for the last 4 years making sure this club challenges and gets Champions League football every year, especially with that piece of sh*t budget the board have given me every year, while other clubs have spent hundreds of millions and announced losses, I've had to turnover profits and if I leave before the debt is paid, you ungrateful f*cks will realise this. I'd love to buy Fernando Torres, but in the meantime I get on with my job and the cards I'm dealt.
  • Downvote 1

So you're absolving Wenger of any responsibility towards this season's performance?
When did I say that? Wenger has to answer for why his team has failed so miserably since the Carling Cup defeat... Why he didn't strengthen in January? Yes he has shown remorse since, but his remorse was poor.and why he continually chooses to stand up for those that time after to time have let him down and those that have left him to hang... Be that players or directors.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont know of one Arsenal fan that has demanded we sign a player for £50 million. I think everyone accepts we aint going to sign Villa/Torres/Sneidjer etc but most think we should be spending £50m on 3 players or something around that.If the budget given to wenger only allows him to buy players like Squid and Koscienly then he shouldnt accept it, hes not that unknown guy that was managing in Japan anymore, allow it.

I dont know of one Arsenal fan that has demanded we sign a player for £50 million. I think everyone accepts we aint going to sign Villa/Torres/Sneidjer etc but most think we should be spending £50m on 3 players or something around that.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

There's a boardmember needed with David Dean-esque quality, perhaps a Director of Football, someone with networks across EuropeArsene does too much imo, and he is far too involved in the economical/financial side of things, to the point he seems to share the boards view that finishing high up and consistently making a profit, is considered successThat is success from a business perspective, and this is why the board will always be happy with WengerIt isn't success from a footballing perspective, and to hear Arsene Wenger talk as if it's something that should be talked about as success for Arsenal should be a little worrying

There is only so long you can ride the Arsene knows best train TF
When have I said Arsene knows best?But If your telling me I should turn on Arsene Wenger for working under financial constraint, while maintaining a top four team (something some clubs desire more than trophies and in some cases their actual club), and at times attaining brilliance then I say f*ck you./Not accept the budget and do what? Leave...
  • Upvote 1