GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

faces needs to do wot it did years ago and go harder on the no blacks thing

alot of clubs need to go back to this, some of my favourite spots have turned into f*ckin cattle markets and zoo's

You f*ck*ng coon, be careful with your language next time you talk, about zoo f*ck off with them talks dere.

ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest 11 Bills

erm, if they ban blacks, im guessin u man would still wanna go there?

you not including yourself in that?

I couldnt care less tbh aint been in a club since 2008 they can ban whoever they wanna ban

erm, if they ban blacks, im guessin u man would still wanna go there?

you not including yourself in that?

I couldnt care less tbh aint been in a club since 2008 they can ban whoever they wanna ban

When a club gets THAT reputation Dave, it automatically deters the swagless, the goons, the overall d*ckheads from attending who've brought the club down.

The effect of above usually brings the right people to the club with the right chicks attending, less trouble and a better environment.

I've been plenty of places that have supposedly been 'funny' to get in and the one fundamental thing always remain intact...if you turn up correct you never have a problem.

/

A perfect example is Bushwhackers in Birmingham, even though they eased up of late i've never saw a fight in there, chicks are on point, and its a chilled laid back environment never a bad vibes thing. Theres plenty of brothers, Asians who reach regularly everyone just knows to come correct.

WHEN THESE CLUBS DOWN WEST HAVE A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN THERE IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF... FUKKIN DONS ARE SO HUNGRY WHEN IT COMES TO MOVING TO GIRLS N WOT NOT

/

ON ANOTHER NOTE DO WHITE BOYS MOVE TO GIRLS IN CLUBS? I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS (and i dont mean buying them a drink and speaking to them for 9 hrs)

/

WHITE BOYS NEVER STAY AFTER THE RAVE TO COLLECT SCRAPS ANOTHER THING IVE CLOKD

CULTURES ARE FUKD

• Downvote 2

the problem isnt black people, its these peckham dons thinking they have skipped social status by being able to afford a dom perignon

you still get normal black brehs who just go to have fun

most sensible post in the whole thread...........

Ive actually owned clubs and the politics is a lot different than these simpletons who think everything comes down to skincolour...

the problem isnt black people, its these peckham dons thinking they have skipped social status by being able to afford a dom perignon

Have to agree, them South Londoners ruined it. Swagless monkeys

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

most sensible post in the whole thread...........

Ive actually owned clubs and the politics is a lot different than these simpletons who think everything comes down to skincolour...

what clubs did you own?