Parents and Partners

Wavant

Members in proper relationshipsDo they rate your partner? Do they get along, if so, to what level? If not, how does it affect the relationship?Do they see your partner as someone you could eventually marry?What did they say when they first met them? Do you talk about your partner to them?Members who are single/whoresDoes mummy wanna see some steps toward a serious relationship? Desperate for grandchildren?Do they know you GET IT IN? What do they say when they find out you're some harlot?Do they worry you're a raging homo/Dyke c*nt[/bird from The Wire]Do they even know your type? laugh.gifComing back from Heathrow one sunny afternoon and my eyes are stuck to my phone as I'm Paper Tossing. She went thru West and she's a bit confused on directions. I'm still playing the game and she asks me to get the A-Z out SMH (f*ck*ng Africans and their AYEEE TU ZEDDD)... I look up, grimace and fire quick directions and get back to my game.Back on track now and she says"What girl are you troubling here?"I respond "...I just know West London quite well". No she didn't accept my first answer and says again "What girl are you troubling? Always West London KMT". Always West London? How she know? Had to deny and listen to a rant about finding a good Ghanaian girl. However, it was all in jest. Surprisingly my marge is cool about sh*t like that, tells me to stay strapped and what not. I can tell my mum about any d*ckhead girl and she'll give back her impartial opinion. Also I got loads of time as I'm a boy.AHHHHHHH WEST thumbup3.gif/Anyway, how is it with you?

My Mum knows I'm like the nigga she was with to get me here.We ain't built for monogamy.Even with my ex, she didn't take it TOO seriously but same way, I got relatives in Paris enquiring about the relationship & I ain't told 'em sh*t. :D /Her family are uber-religious. Mama didn't approve of me at all. Dad, big bro & big sisters were cool with me.

Guest 11 Bills

shes found condoms on me when I was like 10that was the end of that, she aint pushy about my relationships n that, its one of them whats understood aint gota be said situtations

she met one, liked that one and has decided she's not gonna like the rest, because she likes herit never comes up directly, but when other relatives ask, i wonder if they're asking on my mum's behalf, or from themselvesremember meeting my newborn cuz, picked her up, and my aunt was like "i think You're ready for a baby" with my mum in the room. we was both like :D:D

whats understood aint gota be said situtations
is a good summary

my mum loved my ex off. still asks about her from time to time.. :D when we split up my mum wanted to phone my ex to talk her about the relationshipbruh i wish she never met my fam, my fam loved her off and now it's gone sour, my fam still talk about her like she's relevant.fack

• Upvote 2

Guest Fat Eric

my mums loved all my proper girlfriends apart from one secretly think its because she was mixedshe didnt care for links though, it was only if i told her about the girl then she would try and be friendlymum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dad <<<<<<<<<<<<<< .... biggest cockblock

my ex became kinda friends with my mum one time we were havin dinner together and i left to go meet some friends - text my ex a couple hours later, shes still chillin at my house chatting with my mumat the time it was kinda nice coz my mum doesnt see a lot of her friends but i had my ex over regularly to my mums for dinnermy mum got a call from my ex the other dayturned her phone off :lol:my ex txt later saying i think i called you by accident *shrugs*

Guest Fat Eric
My mum loves my girlfriend still. Its a madness actually cause if we break up i actually know my mum will be pissed :D :D
this oneits peak when theyre talking to eachother about marriage (and kids :D)

Guest Esquilax
my mums loved all my proper girlfriends apart from one secretly think its because she was mixedshe didnt care for links though, it was only if i told her about the girl then she would try and be friendlymum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dad <<<<<<<<<<<<<< .... biggest cockblock
Lol was it your dad who said some mad sh*t when you were with a chick/ your mates?Full on insulted the chick

Guest Lemons

Do they rate your partner? Do they get along, if so, to what level? If not, how does it affect the relationship?Yeah, they love her. Properly embraced her as one of the family which is great as I'm pretty close to my family.What did they say when they first met them? That she was "pretty and nice". lulz.Do you talk about your partner to them?Yeah, from time to time, nothing to deep though.

I will reply properly later, haven't really read the original post.They got on fine until a few weeks ago, out of nowhere i got the 'he's no good for you' 'you don't have the right relationship' etc etc. Now this sort of thing can really mess up family, it goes past being about that person it turns into being a controlling situation. My mum started to see im grown now and she cant control what i do in my life and my relationships, it all went wrong from there.

Introduced my ex to my mum but never brought them around each other enough to be good friends, it's not something I'd be overly comfortable with. On the flip side I know my exes parents very well to the point I could go jam with her mum especially even now.Never introduced anybody else to my mum, she enjoys interrogating people too much and drops the same question every time;"What do you want with my son?"

My friends parents are beyond cool. Came in early from a night of shenanigans, not quite dawn but not late morning, he goes straight to the kitchen to find his mum chilling. Says morning and whatever decides he wants a cuppa and some toast, gets the mug and dips his hand in the ting to get a tea bag. Then the bread bin, but he realises his hands are stained with ALL sorts of juices. So he washes his hands and resets the whole process, however mum clocked as well and they start creasing together. No words were said. My mother is definitely not having that.Same guy left a used dom on the toilet seat.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest haze-e

Madness.I remember when my mum found out officially i wasnt a virgin anymore. Luckily it was with my current gf or it coulda been messy.we had just got together so we were beating wherever/whenever. Anyway we were in my bathroom and someone came upstairs so i dashed of the dom and zipped up reh reh reh. Like an idiot i forgot to throw it away so it was just ontop of the bin :D :D I came in from work the next day and mumsies like "So what are you and Angela together now" i was like "why?"She just said "Yuh too bloodclaat nasty. Clean up after yuhself" Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Embarassing.

Guest Fat Eric

LOOOLmy mum tried to embarrass me when she found out. told my auntie and cousinsi was just thinking lalala (or whatever it was at that time probably zoop zoop)

My mom slyly wants me to settle down, thats because i'm out getting hammered every weekend, living like a rockstar plus i've never really had a girlfriend. But THAT chick who's been around in my life for time, has met my mom, she comes round regular and they both love each other. Them ones where we stop talking for awhile and my mom asks" Oh i have seen her in a while, have you fallen out again " :D

my mum loved my ex off. still asks about her from time to time.. :D when we split up my mum wanted to phone my ex to talk her about the relationshipbruh i wish she never met my fam, my fam loved her off and now it's gone sour, my fam still talk about her like she's relevant.fack
This is the worst.

This is the worst.

Guest M12 Part 2

My girl gets on too well with my fam tbh. From time I told my dad I was thinking about ending it and he switched at me and told me to fix it I knew what time it was. The thing that takes the piss was he didn't even ask me if she cheated on me or anything or if it was her fault. Jut automatically went in on me. Felt like parents evening all over again.