Parents and Partners

Wavant

my mum likes him. Gets on cool with him. Same with nan. From time she offers food u get the thumbs up lol.Met his family, cool people so got on okay. First meeting sat at their family table eating dinner, felt bit awkward at first but was nothing after.

my nan is like 90+ and any time i introduce a chick to her she always thinks its my first gf from eons agomad thing is she recognises every one eles and knows who they are lolmy nan loved her off i guess
lol at not clocking the the alzheimers
just qouting this for now....

Guest Esquilax

Maybe you should study a bit harder at your so-called 'higher education' in your so-called 'university'Then you wouldn't make such rookie mistakes

Guest Fat Eric
Maybe you should study a bit harder at your so-called 'higher education' in your so-called 'university'Then you wouldn't make such rookie mistakes
Bitter.

Guest Esquilax
Bitter.
its been few time ive noticed this guy take diggs at ppl who uni the hate is very strong!
:/Guys are so dumb out here
  • Downvote 1