Sign in to follow this  
YGNB

would you appreciate

your girl buying HERSELF sexy underwear for YOUR bdaythis happened to a bredrin of mine and I thought it was a pretty sh*t present*inspired by durrty bois topic

yh iv dun thismake them beleive its their present when in reality if we break up il b bussin it 4 anuva man sameway lol

Guest MessyGyal
yh iv dun thismake them beleive its their present  when in reality if we break up il b bussin it 4 anuva man sameway lol
biggrin.gif

lolbirthdays are over rated IMOI always get some socks or some stupid sh*tso i don't ask for anything from anyone except mum

yh iv dun thismake them beleive its their present  when in reality if we break up il b bussin it 4 anuva man sameway lol
biggrin.gif

what as a pressieits sh*tas the part of my second pressie then i wont mind
exactly its good as a secondary present

my ex did this. took me to a hotel and we went out. then my 'present' was when i came out the shower she was on the bed in some new underwear. nah man. sh*t present. didnt make the sex no different.should have brought underwear for ANOTHER female. to wear and join in

Better then her buying you sexy underwear, no? Or is this what you want?...

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

boyyyid jus have some next face jus thinkin "r u f*ckin serious?"

LOL biggrin.gif

LOL biggrin.gif

A link was overly hinting at me buying her a birthday present! I might buy some Primark boxers and cut out the crotch.

lmso i was about to say id do that for her birthdayor get ribbed condoms or something dumb for her
I might do it. Her family's not rich but I can tell she's a spoilt little prick when it comes to stuff like that. I'd love to see her face.