Flashed 360

Yoshie

Is this worth getting?

Also can I put my old hard drive from white x box into an elite?

£84.99 Free delivery

Used - Good

Seller: BungalowLove

Rating: 95% positive (from 60 ratings)

Delivery: Usually dispatched within 24 hrs

Comments: FLASHED Console ONLY. NO leads, NO pad, NO hard drive. Console ONLY. Good used working condition. HDMI version. Ideal as a replacement OR Upgrade. Drive is Flashed with the latest LT+ firmware and is… more » NOT banned from live. Well packaged and dispatched via courier. We are the only seller here to offer a 60 day warranty! So buy from a trusted reliable seller « less

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3356849/Xbox-360-Elite-Console/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=2&addpt=782846741

• 2 weeks later...
We just had a development meeting with C4E and he dropped a bombshell.

Thanks to the recent silent DAE update he has been able to discover how to hit DAE/AP25 with the "Silver Bullet" and has developed iXtreme LT 3.0 which defeats DAE/AP2.5 reliance

A new FW and a new version of XBC will be released to get you up and running again in no time.

We can also confirm that C4E has finished the Hitachi LT 2.0 fw (pre 78/79 not affected by DAE/AP25) and will be releasing that as soon as its gone through final testing.

You heard it here first

Note: Please no lame "when will it be released" posts. if you do it shows you post before reading and we'll probably remove your account.

so fucking pissed right now

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wow...dual nand?

please explain kind sire.

TBH I DO NOT NO EXACTLY WHAT THE NAND IS

:rofl:

BUT I KNOW WITH A DUAL NAND YOU FLICK A SWITCH OR WHAT EVER AND YOUR 2ND NAND IS LEGIT AND YOU CAN PLAY GAMES FROM DISC ON LIVE

ITS LIKE HAVE 2 XBOX IN 1

1 NAND = GAMES OF HD

2 NAND = LEGIT GAMES AND BURNED GAMES ON LIVE

http://www.ukmodchips.com/

THAT DUDE DID MINE

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...