Busquets to be charged

Guest Klitschko

Guest Klitschko

UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against FC Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets, who is alleged to have violated Article 11 bis of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations by directing racist abuse towards a Real Madrid CF player in the UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg between the clubs on 27 April.

The proceedings have been launched on the basis of evidence provided by Real Madrid (video and statement of club and player). The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body will deal with the case on Sunday 15 May and its decision will be communicated to the club on Monday 16 May.

Guest Portuguese

This guy deserve his own topic? SMH (Should of put his act of racism in the final thread)

He won't be missed whatsoever because Mascherano can easily fill his role(tactically and being a bitch) or even Keita

Guest Portuguese

Mike

Busquets as good as he is he can easily be replaced.

Did you think Yaya would of had an easy game in the final of 09 as CB?

If it was Xavi or Iniesta(playing the game with your own tempo isn't easy at all) or even Alves or VV I would of understood

So the captain of Argentina and for a long time consider as one of the best DM's in world football could not fill the gap no?

Mike

If it was Xavi or Iniesta(playing the game with your own tempo isn't easy at all) or even Alves or VV I would of understood

So the captain of Argentina and for a long time consider as one of the best DM's in world football could not fill the gap no?

Busquets ON the ball >>> Mascherano & Keita.

Fits in the midfield three with Xavi & Iniesta better. Remember, he's actually cultured in the Barcelona style. Defensivesly, it may not be that much of a loss, but ball retention-wise, it's a loss.

Mike

Fits in the midfield three with Xavi & Iniesta better. Remember, he's actually cultured in the Barcelona style. Defensivesly, it may not be that much of a loss, but ball retention-wise, it's a loss.

Mike is right. Keeping that ball I think only Xavi is better than Biscuit in Barca.

Regardless Pep is likely to play me before Mascherano. :Y:

I would hope so.

Guest Portuguese

Of course Busquets is better than both on the ball I don't dispute that for a moment

Yeah he fits in the three better

Mascherano is more than capable to do the job and will prove so if selected in that role in the final(I can't see Mascherano struggling against any of Manchester United's midfielders)

Guest Portuguese

Mike

Mike is right. Keeping that ball I think only Xavi is better than Biscuit in Barca.

Regardless Pep is likely to play me before Mascherano. :Y:

I would hope so.

Better than Iniesta at keeping the ball? GTFO

Mascherano is built for big games like this!!!

Of course Busquets is better than both on the ball I don't dispute that for a moment

Yeah he fits in the three better

Mascherano is more than capable to do the job and will prove so if selected in that role in the final(I can't see Mascherano struggling against any of Manchester United's midfielders)

So basically, you agree it's a loss then? LOL.