EUROMILLIONS

Thizz

If you win this much sadly you have to go public.

Camelot will lean on you.

Probably why the don looked so unhappy lol.

Unless they're going to withhold a sizeable chunk of my money they can get fucked.

No chance are you plastering my boat all over the news so I have to deal with the backlash.

Thats the point, if you dont go public they won't help you media wise or anything. Now when you think about the yute that spunked the p, you might think well they did fuck all to help him but...

A win that big brings media attention. The country wants to know...

Lol at thinking a Camelot employee won't leak your name and address for the funds, as fuck your life you just won 107m...

Your getting outed anyway, so it maybe better to try have some support/control over it.

If you win this much sadly you have to go public.

Camelot will lean on you.

Probably why the don looked so unhappy lol.

Unless they're going to withhold a sizeable chunk of my money they can get f*cked.

No chance are you plastering my boat all over the news so I have to deal with the backlash.

Thats the point, if you dont go public they won't help you media wise or anything. Now when you think about the yute that spunked the p, you might think well they did f*ck all to help him but...

A win that big brings media attention. The country wants to know...

Lol at thinking a Camelot employee won't leak your name and address for the funds, as f*ck your life you just won 107m...

Your getting outed anyway, so it maybe better to try have some support/control over it.

Lol what address?

I just won £107mill g, my gated community will have it's own postcode. Media ain't getting near.

• Upvote 7

Your address whether you are there or not, allows people to talk for you and claim sh*t about you.

Allow some neek from your high school saying "we was best mates."

LMAO are you retarded?

Who cares what people are saying when man's got 100m in the ISA.

alie

i aint hearing nothing