EUROMILLIONS

Thizz

turns out the dudes a big racist

fuck him

the media will find out shit, even from 5 years back lol 

bait it was him

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/108million-euromillions-winner-neil-trotter-3273759

£108million Euromillions winner Neil Trotter linked to race-hate messages backing the BNP

A string of online messages linked to the mechanic and his business praise the far-Right party and boast of giving immigrants wrong directions

PANeil-Trotter-and-Nicky-Ottawa-3270940.jp
Winner: Neil Trotter, with partner Nicky Ottawayafter scooping his £107.9 million jackpot on the Euromillions lottery

Euromillions winner Neil Trotter has been linked to a string of vile online messages including some praising the extremist British National Party, the Sunday People can reveal.

The expletive-strewn comments ­backing the far-Right party were written under the username “Chameleon” which is connected to the ­£108million car mechanic.

Chameleon responded to one race-hate ­rant – in which a Muslim was called “a P**i” – by declaring: “vote bnp and get rid of the s**t”.

He also endorsed calls by BNP party leader Nick Griffin to sink boats carrying illegal immigrants from Africa, describing the idea as “spot on”.

And he said he had deliberately given immigrants wrong directions to the UK Border Agency offices in Croydon, South London, near Mr Trotter’s home – sending them to Brighton instead.

Chameleon, which is the name of the mechanic’s car business, also appeared to urge friends to watch Crimewatch to see “immigrants are murderers” before claiming Britain is a “f****d country” being “bled dry”.

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270934.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing

And he compared the UK to a car being left “outside with the doors wide open and keys in”.

There have been nearly 400 messages posted under the username on car enthusiast website passionford.com since March 2009.

Mr Trotter, who was likened to TV namesake Del Boy Trotter after becoming Britain’s fourth ­biggest-ever lottery winner last weekend, has owned car business Chameleon Coachworks for 15 years.

Chameleon lists his location as Coulsdon, the London suburb where Mr Trotter lives.

And we discovered that Chameleon regularly signed off postings as “Neil”.

The father-of-two, a member of a Facebook group titled “Save the UK – make Government listen to their people” – is now Britain’s 745th richest person ahead of showbiz ­superstars and industrial tycoons.

All the offensive messages posted by Chameleon – littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes – were put online in 2009 and remain accessible.

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270935.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing 

They included a claim that the man who ran his local Chinese takeaway was quitting Britain because there were too many ­foreigners here.

Chameleon wrote: “I was speaking to the owner of the chinese up the road said he was selling up and going back home, when asked why, to many f*****g foreign people.”

He later angrily told fellow users of the website that they wouldn’t dare vote BNP as he claimed it “takes b*****ks”.

He wrote: “Are you just going to sit in your armchair until its too late? Okay I will answer for you, you are going to do sweet FA...

“Your not going to vote for the bnp because of what has been in the press telling you not to........takes b*****ks to stand up and be counted.

“Just vote for the norm and let your kid’s enjoy the f****d country you have left them...just hope you can look them in the eye and tell them you did what you thought was right..”

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270936.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing

In another post around the same time – again badly spelled – he added: “Look at the country bled dry........ if ya names not down your not ­comming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Think im going to vote bnp...­grandad was tank commander ww2, nothing racist about wanting to protect britain against millions of people comming to live here.”

Chameleon also appeared to endorse a hate-filled message from another user.

It said: “Lets hope that one day the BNP will get the chance to sort this country out.

“There views and values are spot on and its about f*****g time they take over.

“It amazes me how people in this country get up in arms when a political party such as the BNP talk about ­getting rid of the immigrants and then the same people are disgusted when someone is stabbed to death on the streets of this country. WELL GUESS WHO’S CARRYING OUT THESE MURDERS!?!” Chameleon replied directly: “watch crimewatch”.

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270937.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing

He also quoted a post by another user RsCosworth1, which said: “I will vote BNP anyday of the week if you want to live here abide by our laws and understand if you’re an immigrant then youre second in line to things and have to earn for the NHS and if youre born here fair play same rights as me. I cannot say fairer than that!!”

Chameleon replied: “Wow, same planet as me.” He was challenged about his views by another forum user JohnnyB who posted: “This debate will get nowhere, but the best bit of it we have seen people’s true colours and we can see which part of the food chain they are from!!!!! 
I can see why you are turning to BNP for the wrong reasons.”

Chameleon replied: “Who are you turning to then, i am interested?”

In a separate post on the same thread, Chameleon added: “Vote BNP, or keep turning till you can kiss your arse goodbye........ lol”.

A user calling themselves “col_cos1”, who had earlier in a thread written “I’d love to slit everyone of them ear-to-ear”, later posted another ­disgusting message directly to a Muslim forum user.

“Col_cos1” wrote: “your f*****g scumbags and the sooner this ­country trys to get powers to get yous all out the better.

“Your proud to be a P**i so why not f*****g stay there?...oops i ­forgot the british will give you a house for your 17 kids.”

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270938.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing

Chameleon was the next person to reply just 36 minutes later.

He wrote: “lower the uk’s carbon immission’s (sic) vote bnp and get rid of the s**t.”

On a separate thread, another user AJ asked: “I don’t like [the BNP’s] views, where shall I f*** off back to?”

Chameleon replied: “Poland is ment to be getting better.”

In a later post he added: “Suppose what im trying to say is i dont see thousands of french,spanish,germans etc...most of them come from poor places thats why they come...

“Would it not be ­better to help them and make them proud of there own country, just a thought...i have seen a lot here ­because croydon has immagration office...have been guilty of ­sending a few to brighton instead lol.”

Check-what-the-BNP-are-doing-3270939.jpgCheck what the BNP are doing

Mr Trotter returned to his modest semi in Coulsdon, which he shares with his girlfriend Nicky, on Friday afternoon.

The exhausted winner entered the house carrying ­expensive-looking luggage after ­getting dropped off in a black ­chauffeur-driven Mercedes.

He scooped the mega jackpot of £107,932,603 and 20 pence with numbers 6, 24, 25, 27, 30 and lucky stars 5 and 9, after buying £10 of Lucky Dip tickets last Friday.

In echoes of Del Boy from classic TV show Only Fools and Horses with catchphrases like “cushty”, just the day before his win he told colleagues at his workshop: “This time tomorrow, I will be a multi-millionaire.”

PAChameleon-Coachworks-3270955.jpg
Business: Neil Trotter's Chameleon Coachworks in Mitcham, Surrey

The keen amateur motor-racer, who finished sixth in the BMW Compact Cup, and his girlfriend have now quit their jobs.

Mr Trotter has vowed to ditch his semi and his “old banger” Ford Focus and replace them with a ­country mansion and “a lot of cars” including a Range Rover for him and a Land Rover for Nicky..

He has previously owned a long string of cheap cars, including 14 minis, a Mk2 Fiesta, a Rover 216gti, three different MG ZRs, a Renault GT, a Ford Capri, a Mk1 RS Mexico and a three-door Cosworth.

Yesterday a Camelot spokeswoman said Mr Trotter was declining to comment on our story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/108million-euromillions-winner-neil-trotter-3273759#ixzz2wjiPHTYr 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook