some news

O.Man

iraq is something else, bombs and murders daily, america have left the country in pieces i cant see it returning to normality for a very long time 

shi ts ands sunnies...

lol at any 3rd worlders bein responsible for their own actions

everything they do is a direct result of some white bloke

Yeah

How can Iraq being invaded and reduced to rubble have anything to do with its current state?

sunnis and shias are at each other's throats the globe over

it can hardly be said that america's largest priority is to prevent them murdering each other but how any1 can try and directly blame yanks for it is pathetic

iraq is something else, bombs and murders daily, america have left the country in pieces i cant see it returning to normality for a very long time 

shi ts ands sunnies...

Yeah

How can Iraq being invaded and reduced to rubble have anything to do with its current state?

it can hardly be said that america's largest priority is to prevent them murdering each other but how any1 can try and directly blame yanks for it is pathetic

saddam had it under control, why did america remove him? the weapons of mass destruction?

wonder if anyone in america even knows who is in power in iraq now? the shia puppet maliki

shi ts ands sunnies...

*Black bloke

attacked by my mates dog. was sitting on there sofa, it went mad at me attacked me propa held tilted trying to get my throat,had to put my in its mouth which got bit to shit.

all the owners couldnt stop it,i hate how people are always sure their dog is safe, bollocks. its a fucking animal it'll do what it wants.

/

been bit by a police dog

shi ts ands sunnies...

Yeah

saddam had it under control, why did america remove him? the weapons of mass destruction?

wonder if anyone in america even knows who is in power in iraq now? the shia puppet maliki

im not arsed why

iraq would have blown up exactly like syria is now

u support oppression by the controlling minority but u try n blame america for an age old conflict between 2 groups of idiots

A schoolgirl allegedly abducted and taken to France by a teacher kissed him in a classroom, a court has heard.

The girl, who is now aged 16 and cannot be named, said she was 14 at the time of the kiss at Bishop Bell C of E School in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

sorry but this is dumb

wasnt her name and face all over the news for like a week?

Guest TRAGEDY

attacked by my mates dog. was sitting on there sofa, it went mad at me attacked me propa held tilted trying to get my throat,had to put my in its mouth which got bit to sh*t.

all the owners couldnt stop it,i hate how people are always sure their dog is safe, bollocks. its a f*cking animal it'll do what it wants.

/

been bit by a police dog

dogs can tell if a person is good or bad...

• Downvote 3

attacked by my mates dog. was sitting on there sofa, it went mad at me attacked me propa held tilted trying to get my throat,had to put my in its mouth which got bit to sh*t.

all the owners couldnt stop it,i hate how people are always sure their dog is safe, bollocks. its a f*cking animal it'll do what it wants.

/

been bit by a police dog

smh

/

been bit by a police dog

I have noticed this but my dog always try's to

Attack black people. When white people come round he jumps all over them

And gets excited

What is normality though? piss poor foreign policy and slumping GPD? There may be more deaths now but Iraq was never going to improve under Saddam

Are you mad?

Saddam rebuilt Iraq after the Gulf War in like 6 months. Iraq tying oil to the Euro would have actually given the Eurozone a buffer against this huge debt parcel that we got passed by the Yanks. Imagine Iraq propping up the Eurozone with oil exports alone...Imagine we never spent them trillions.

knew them guys were going to be from either islington or Camden 

A second man has been charged over an armed raid at Selfridges department store in London.

The smash-and-grab attack, in which a six-strong gang dressed in burqas made off with £1m worth of luxury watches, took place last Thursday.

Scotland Yard said Sam Curtin, 24, from Islington, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and aggravated vehicle-taking.

He will appear at Lavender Hill magistrates court on Friday. Alleged accomplice Connor Groake, 19, also from Islington, appeared at Lavender Hill magistrates court on 8 June facing the same charges. He was remanded in custody to 21 June when he will appear at Kingston crown court.

The raiders used the religious garments to disguise themselves and the tools they were carrying during the raid, police said. The axe and sledge hammer-wielding group smashed glass cabinets at a prearranged moment, then filled holdalls with the watches.

Oxford Street shoppers looked on as the gang met accomplices outside in getaway vehicles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-22887138

A man has been warned after he dialled 999 to complain about a prostitute's looks after meeting her.

West Midlands Police said they were contacted by the caller who said he "wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act".

The force said the call was received at about 19:30 BST on Tuesday complaining that the woman was not as attractive as she had claimed.

Officers have now sent the man a letter warning him about wasting police time.

West Midlands Police said the man had claimed he met the woman in a hotel car park.

"The caller claimed that the woman had made out she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act," a spokesperson for the force said.

"When he raised this issue with the woman concerned, she allegedly took his car keys, ran away from the car and threw them back at him, prompting him to call police."

During the call, the man can be heard to say: "I've arranged a meeting with her, but beforehand I've asked her for an honest description, otherwise when I get there I'm not going to use her services.

"Basically she has misdescribed herself, misrepresented herself totally.

"She was angry because she obviously thinks I owe her a living or something."

Sgt Jerome Moran, based at Solihull police station, called the man back to offer some advice.

He said: "It was unbelievable - he genuinely believed he had done nothing wrong and that the woman should have been investigated by police for misrepresentation.

"I told him that she'd not committed any offences and that it was his actions, in soliciting for sex, that were in fact illegal."

Despite the man refusing to give his details, police were able to identify him and have sent him a letter warning him about his actions.

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives consumers legal rights, stipulating goods which are sold must be of satisfactory quality, be fit for purpose and must match the seller's description.

:lmao:

Just came to post this, creasing