WHO SAY RELOAD! Classic Rave Footage

Thizz

jheeeze i was a yung buk in that crowd, ally pally raves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posd

there was a channel on sky back in the day that used to play vids from raves, i remember seeing the sidewinder one when dizzee won best newcomer and mc viper won best mc (lol) anyone remember its name?

why you lying you was listening to s club bruv

about

• Upvote 2

loool

rachel stevens was fire tho

or at least she was to me back then

she was

then when i grew up i realised tina was the thick bodied ting dat i didnt even show attention too.

comes like spice girls...always use to rate geri coz she use to have her titties pushed up

anyway... i was the guy just listening....my dad dj'd/worked for a label so he use to bring home all the music...was too young for them raves though, tis ashame.

loool

she was

then when i grew up i realised tina was the thick bodied ting dat i didnt even show attention too.

comes like spice girls...always use to rate geri coz she use to have her titties pushed up

anyway... i was the guy just listening....my dad dj'd/worked for a label so he use to bring home all the music...was too young for them raves though, tis ashame.

:lol: [goodz]its REALLLLL[/goodz]

will need to check this tina thing

iirc rachel was on one of them dancing programs my mum watches. (on ice or with the stars) suddenly i took an interest in the show. her hips and face are still doin it btw.

there was a channel on sky back in the day that used to play vids from raves, i remember seeing the sidewinder one when dizzee won best newcomer and mc viper won best mc (lol) anyone remember its name?

People's Choice Awards on tv...... seriously??

I think I went to almost every single Sidewinder (during the good days) except for the first one, I couldn't get transport.

Would be jokes to see all of those again.

loool

she was

TINA!

f*ck me.

She definitely would of been the best beat outta those girls. Maybe even sloppy.