Stephen Lawrence pair face murder trial

Vertigo

That sh*t is 05 though.

That was basically the K Koke situation in Bridge last year.

Dude was there on some charity sh*t, ended up getting chased to the station and bucked.

lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black people

Thats cause he is K Koke, doesn't really happen to random people.

And hows he getting chased in his own ends?

these cunts all driving flash cars n big houses but no sign of work

why dont they investigate where the P is coming from

and why doesn't someone murder these people ffs!?

brav... u no i was saying the same thing to myself... in all of the 18 years... WHY HAS NO UNDERGROUND BLACK GANG (NO PUN INTENDED) GONE ROUND TO ELTHAM TO PITCH ON DANSZ?

This.

the answer to that is simple, black and black violence is encouraged but black people banging on white people or even THESE PEOPLE who are convicted murderers is something black people think they need to think about first.

Same thing as why black rappers do not talk about killing white people but ALWAYS talk about killing other black people.

The road man you speak of who are not banging on these people who killed Stephen are of like mind to many people on this forum tbh the last few topics I have seen on race regarding black people confirms this and those same road man likely feel "race don't matter" they are just about getting their money and reppin a next black man dying means little to them for the same reason black unity means little to people on this forum. Same sh*t really.

http://theunexpurgat...ut-killing.html

i fully hear you man the world is f*cked and the goverments and people in charge and a firm grip on things

good article, everyone click the link and read it

tbh this article does nothing for my libido

couldnt give a flying f*ck who rappers talk about killing tbh

certain man are always looking for someone else to blame just handle your business and be a role model for your children.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you see how the policeman said "how did stevens hair end up in your room"

"no comment"

"is there an innocent explanation as to how it ended up in ur room...?"

"no comment"

pmsl if ther was an innocent explanation he would of said it... then the police would of probed him more on it... causing more problems linking him and everyone else into it...

THE POLICE AND THEIR TACTICS ARE FUKD!!!