Stephen Lawrence pair face murder trial

Vertigo

weres part 2?!

Regardless of their reactions and the evidence presented

its still inconclusive

the real fuck up here is how the investigation was handled and the legal system itself

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ikrt_lawrence-murder-suspects-interview_news#rel-page-under-2 PT 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9im3p_lawrence-murder-suspects-interview_news#rel-page-under-1PT-3

• Upvote 2

On 19/05/2011 at 8:43 PM, Steven said:

Damn this was back in the day when it was whites killing blacks in London.

Can somebody shed some light on what Afgoon said regarding Stephen Lawrence's fake media persona? I was always led to believe he was a choir boy...

He was a choir boy, it's gross negligence for to make such a remark.

There was doubt cast over his mothers character but nothing especially bad, just some of the usual over harsh parenting from some West Indian parents.

It was revealed in a book by Stephens friend Dwayne Brooks.

• Downvote 1

It weren't really like that.

Stephen was walking a bit behind Dwayne and the bus with the 5 white boys stopped across the road.

They charged at Stephen, and Dwayne saw from say 10/15 yards infront, they both froze, no one ran, Dwayne didn't even see a knife just thought he got punched up.

The white boys ran off and Dwayne went to Stephen and picked him up and they both ran in the opposite direction, obviously Stephen had a knife wound to his neck so he was loosing blood all this time till he collapsed further up the road.

I would fully rate anybody who put a knife into one of these fucks. If I ever saw one I would have to spit in their face.

These man can't escape karma. I reckon Jamie Acourt stabbed Stephen. He has the eyes of a killer to me. I think Neil and David Norris had the brawn/rep to keep the crew together and Norris' dad obviously coached them on how to keep their stories from conflicting...didn't work as most of these cunts are thick as shit.

Why the FUCK hasn't any of these fuckers had money put on their head yet? I am not calling for or inciting violence...I am just posing the question, WHY?

Gary Dobson got caught with 49kg of weed a few years back. These guys all seem to be relatively high up the food chain, a lot of you man in London have probably smoked weed that these man have brought in...especially if you're in South East.

It sickens me that these guys can still swagger around like the didn't do anything. It's disgusting.

• Upvote 2

Fuck not inciting violence.

I once was in Enfield Town with 2 of my boys and one of their chicks.

Was approached by a group of black guys, in the usual "what ends you man from" bullshit. One of my boys recognised one of them We laughed it off and all went our own ways,

Couple months later I was at a BBQ in Enfield again, and who do I see, one if the ring leaders, I let on to my dad about the story, coz the guy acted like he knew me. Next time the guy came out into the Garden my dad asked him about the things he does on road, and straight told him if he wanted to earn a name for himself and get respect on the road, him an his boys should "go find the guys who killed Stephen Lawrence and stop trying to rob people for a little bit of change"

Got to admit I had never looked at it that way before then, but since then I have wondered why one of these gangster road types haven't done this.

Sadly I'd imagine a lot wouldn't know who Stephen Lawrence is, or just couldn't give a fuck.

Anyway, I got sidetracked, I came in here to complain or just ask a question really tbh. How the hell is this topic only 3pages deep but the thread about the caked looking only way is Essex chicks in 12 pages.

Find that a little interesting, especially considering the "Black Power/pro black debate going on in another thread.

Not surprising though tbh.

• Upvote 2

Was approached by a group of black guys, in the usual "what ends you man from" bullshit. One of my boys recognised one of them We laughed it off and all went our own ways,

Couple months later I was at a BBQ in Enfield again, and who do I see, one if the ring leaders, I let on to my dad about the story, coz the guy acted like he knew me. Next time the guy came out into the Garden my dad asked him about the things he does on road, and straight told him if he wanted to earn a name for himself and get respect on the road, him an his boys should "go find the guys who killed Stephen Lawrence and stop trying to rob people for a little bit of change"

Got to admit I had never looked at it that way before then, but since then I have wondered why one of these gangster road types haven't done this.

Sadly I'd imagine a lot wouldn't know who Stephen Lawrence is, or just couldn't give a fuck.

Anyway, I got sidetracked, I came in here to complain or just ask a question really tbh. How the hell is this topic only 3pages deep but the thread about the caked looking only way is Essex chicks in 12 pages.

Find that a little interesting, especially considering the "Black Power/pro black debate going on in another thread.

These road man will rather get caged for moving tons of food /Toping their road rival than getting caged up for killingor fighting S.lawrence murderers. No benefits in the later from their point of view.

Agree almost fully.

I was basically getting at what you were saying. All these young boys earning stripes off each other. This stupid Aff/Jamo distinction (fuck a phonecharger B) ) is a divide and conquer mentality that certain guys put into the heads of these Africans (the ones who got put on the ships and sent to the 'New World', and the ones who got given the flintlock rifles and the silk and jammed in Africa).

Really and truly the need for white mobs to roll about has diminished - they'll still come out and chase some darkies if they need to (as everyone saw during the riots) so it's sly, it's rolled up in EDL flags and patriotism, but it's there. Most of them just laugh at the fact that black people are happy to shank/shoot each other all day long, while they jam, drink Carlsberg and watch TOWIE.

If you're a badman and you wanna ride a bird, go ride a bird for something that really means something. Feds are laughing at you when you get caught selling weed/coke/mandy, because

Look at after Ben Kinsella's murderers got put away. The Sun goes public with the fact/rumour that the Adams' family have put money on the heads of the killers. That is why the Adams' are bosses, because they are in touch with the public psyche - what pisses a Sun reader off, pisses them off. Same with the Kray's.

Black people are lost. Large up Duwayne for standing strong all these years, it can't have been easy - made a positive out of a very negative. To think the feds actually accused him of being involved in drugs. There are SO many rumours online, even coming up again on forums like DigitalSpy, after YEARS about Stephen and Duwayne being criminals, well known dealers, etc etc. To see it in this thread is disgusting.

There is a BNP politician called Michael Barnbrook, ex-police, who apparently mentored Stephen when he played for Cambridge Harriers I think; and even that guy said Stephen was a stand up guy. Will find the quote.

Much has been said and written about Stephen Lawrence since his murder on 22nd April, 1993, mostly by individuals who never knew or met him. At the time of his death I was a Metropolitan Police Inspector stationed at Eltham Police Station, just down the road from the murder scene. A murder squad was set up at Eltham Police Station to investigate the circumstances of Stephen's death. During the days following the murder, rumours were spreading, both inside the police station as well as in the surrounding area about what had happened that had caused the altercation leading to the offence being committed. Most of these rumours were to the detriment of Stephen Lawrence, so much so that I went to the Murder Squad Office and informed a detective that I had known Stephen and was prepared to assist the enquiry into his murder in any way possible. My name was taken and that was the last I ever heard until some time later when I was written to by the Assistant Chief Constable of the Kent Constabulary, who was conducting a review of the initial police investigation and asked to make a statement. I made a statement which was subsequently read out at the public enquiry into Stephen's murder. How did I know Stephen Lawrence? For some years I had been a member of Cambridge Harriers Athletic Club based in Bexley. One day I was approached by a senior member of the club, Barry Ferguson, who asked me if I was prepared to be an athletics mentor to the colts, boys and youth team. This duty consisted of driving a group of youngsters to athletics meetings at weekends, selecting what events they would enter and generally looking after them for the whole day. Stephen and his younger brother Stuart were members of Cambridge Harriers and over the next four years I regularly took them both to athletics meetings. Stephen was an outstanding athlete in both field and track events. He was always polite, enthusiastic and ready to please by volunteering to enter any event that was asked of him. He was sometimes arrogant due to his athletic capabilities as many youngsters are, but never stepped out of line. He was captain of the team due to his popularity amongst his peers. He was a real team player and I was very proud of him. I lost contact with Stephen about eighteen months before his murder when he gave up athletics to concentrate on his studies to become an engineer. It was a real pleasure to have known him and it goes without saying how devasted we all were on hearing of his untimely death. Unfortunately his name has always been in the limelight as a result of the Macpherson Report, which was set up to look into racism in the police force. All I know is that Stephen is a victim in more than one way as a result of his name being used and abused by the establishment, the media and even those close to him. It seems it will all start up again as a result of the impending murder trial.

Regards,

Michael Barnbrook

Says it all!!

Johnny Gunz should just body all of them man, release a Greatest Hits and just jam in Broadmoor for the next couple decades. He would become a legend on road.

Guest Portuguese

A-Team>>

/

I remember in 2000 I had to go to Charlton Centre of Excellence with four other guys. Four of us were black the other guy was white.

We never went because it was based in Eltham(only the white guy went) plus there was no lifts(either parents were working or didn't drive etc etc)

The media is going in at the moment, constantly replaying the news reports and reading out the statements of Dwanye who testified. When media do these things you have to ask yourself why? The aim here is clearly to show that the cunts are murderers and most people agree with that. But in the back in my mind this could be an act to stir up racial tension if they get found not guilty,to make black people more angry and create a further division in our multicultural society

altho i have been thinking why are they goin in so hard - could it just be that they want to see justice done?

are we suffering from chip on shoulder syndrome in that we must always think that the powers that be somehow against black people?

no send but that theory of creating racia tension is reaching a bit

SL case is even more poignant now with the england captain involved in a race row

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Black people are lost. Large up Duwayne for standing strong all these years, it can't have been easy - made a positive out of a very negative.

Black people ain't shit.

But big up Duwayne yes, I was reading about him few years back, man is on a political ting now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duwayne-Brooks-for-London-Mayor/152244484810347

http://www.libdemvoice.org/in-praise-of-duwayne-brooks-25916.html

Black people are lost. Large up Duwayne for standing strong all these years, it can't have been easy - made a positive out of a very negative.

Black people ain't shit.

But big up Duwayne yes, I was reading about him few years back, man is on a political ting now.

http://www.facebook....152244484810347

http://www.libdemvoi...ooks-25916.html

i wud actually vote for him

ben getting ripped off by these trains fares for to long

The media is going in at the moment, constantly replaying the news reports and reading out the statements of Dwanye who testified. When media do these things you have to ask yourself why? The aim here is clearly to show that the cunts are murderers and most people agree with that. But in the back in my mind this could be an act to stir up racial tension if they get found not guilty,to make black people more angry and create a further division in our multicultural society

No its to bring about the impression we live in a post racial society.

• Upvote 1

The media are just fucking hypocrites, cdnt give a fuck about how they "go in" on this case, its all hypocrisy. lol@ people still even needing to ask this question in 2011, that perhaps they just want to see justice :/. of course they love to stir up racial and class tension thats what their owners are paying them for. They go in on these racist fucks cos they're from fucking feltham as white a shit hole as peckham is a black one.... you woudlnt see the same venom if their parents were upper middle class...and no i dot care if one of their dads had money...he's still a working class c*nt as far as the media are concerned. its not about money. im only concerned to hear if they got convicted or not..im not following any news coverage or re runs or stupid articles by journalists who in just 3 months after being so concerned about "racial justice" will put out another article portraying carribean boys as failures. the media is far more powerful and racist than these two.