Stephen Lawrence pair face murder trial

Vertigo

There is no maximum, its minimum sentences.

They was too young for life to mean life, and had they been 18 they would have been looking at 15 years minimum but with the race motive judge could have given them at least 30. Instead he gave 12 and then the extra for the race motive.

f*ck all that "as minors" talk Flojo imo.

I know of youngers & have read cases of minors getting 20+ years for murder especially under JE which may add should have been used time ago to bird all those involved.

I'm curious because to me if the judge didn't dish out the maximum within his power he flopped it.

On the subject of JE I don't understand how it hasn't been used to charge all of them ages ago.

Guest petercrotch

f*ck all that "as minors" talk Flojo imo.

I know of youngers & have read cases of minors getting 20+ years for murder especially under JE which may add should have been used time ago to bird all those involved.

The law changed in 03 , back then the max a teen could get was 15 years now its 30 (i think)

JE needs a connection of some sort. This is a crime before mobile phones, CCTV, and with very little forensics.

Thats why I said in mitigation when Norris' defence admitted him being there and it not being a pre-planned attack, your know opening the door to JE if he confirms who was with him.

Basically the guilty verdict is the first crack in a crew which have stayed very tight. Plus this is a very high profile case, I duno if the Police really wanna use JE on it, lol.

Guest petercrotch

They should have been charged by their level of maturity at the time they comitted the crime . As much as i wish i could p*ss on those f*ckers they were extremly mature for their age . They knew what they did

Life is not 30 years.

Life for under 18s is 12 years minimum, then 15 years minimum for over 18s.

The 30 years minimum applies when..

30 year minimum - imposed upon offender over the age of 18 at the time of the offence, where the offence involve

the murder of a police officer or prison officer in the course of his duty,

a murder involving the use of a firearm or explosive,

a murder done for gain (in furtherance of robbery or burglary, done for payment or done in the expectation of gain as a result of the death),

a murder intended to obstruct or interfere with the course of justice,

a murder involving sexual or sadistic conduct,

the murder of two or more persons,

a murder that is racially or religiously aggravated or aggravated by sexual orientation, or a murder normally resulting in a whole life tariff committed by someone under 21.

But they wasn't 18

lol you shoulda watched the panorama ting. after the first case flopped there was footage of them in their yard casually talking about going catford and killing black people. one of them was even playing about with a knife. them man dont give a microf*ck about stephen.

not even. theyve all lived their comfy lives in eltham, on the panorama ting yesterday one of them was pushing a merc.

It might seem comfy...but i think not a day would go past without stephens image crossing there minds.

mate they dont care about stephen

heres what the rest of them are doing with their lives

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081980/Stephen-Lawrence-murder-Still-swaggering-got-away.html

not even. theyve all lived their comfy lives in eltham, on the panorama ting yesterday one of them was pushing a merc.

It might seem comfy...but i think not a day would go past without stephens image crossing there minds.

mate they dont care about stephen

heres what the rest of them are doing with their lives

http://www.dailymail...g-got-away.html

I know they don't care, iam just saying, You cant hide from your Consciousness.

• Downvote 2

lol @ all these google lawyers

they're (Dobson and Norris) are already being punished under joint enterprise you donuts

nobody knows who landed the fatal blow

Who gives a f*ck? that's the whole point of JE it renders the amount of influence irrelevant if you're deemed to be involved.

From time people were saying on here they know people who got sentenced under JE for speaking to someone hours before they committed a murder, they should have no trouble roping all these cunts in.