Tablets

Taurus

only supplements ive taken are multi vits, fish oil, zma and greens. i think the majority of supps come into their own during a cut to fill gaps in the diet, hold onto muscle mass and keep the body in an anabolic state during workout.Now that im earning more money im gonna try some things and see whats actually worth buyingalot of things are just a bump tho and have little evidence supporting their benefits. bcaa's work, creatine works. dunno about fat burnersofc you dont really need any supps at all to get big/strong/leanobv test. and other 'supplements' are effective.alot of guys need to stop looking for potions and supplement sum hard graft and discipline into their life tho.

Guest M12 Part 2

The last bit is real talk. Hard work and consistency pays the bills. I always lol when I come in here an see the 34 page topic on what supplements people use. When I can guarantee most don't do exercises properly, go the gym regularly or eat enough real food.

Linseed oil and Multi Vitamins daily. Side note Green tea is my normal daytime drink now at work./Have used Clen, Anavar and ECA in past./TBH nothing wrong with tabs, supps. End of the day it’s a supplement NOT a replacement.Also depends what you want, want help with a cut then yeah of course consider clen or anavar, want help with bulking then again yeah consider dbol.Yes things can be achieved without them, but no harm in using something that aids you.

Linseed oil and Multi Vitamins daily. Side note Green tea is my normal daytime drink now at work./Have used Clen, Anavar and ECA in past./TBH nothing wrong with tabs, supps. End of the day it’s a supplement NOT a replacement.Also depends what you want, want help with a cut then yeah of course consider clen or anavar, want help with bulking then again yeah consider dbol.Yes things can be achieved without them, but no harm in using something that aids you.
tbh the question of gear, even with a mainstream anabolic like d-bol, is a slightly different discussion to whether supps like creatine/herbal fat burners/waxy maize/beta alanine etc etc are worth the extra money.personally I feel most the ppl using steroids have no place using steroids. Dont get me wrong im not one of these anti-roid fanatics, the guy who's always telling anyone who will listen how natural he is is one of the more tiresome gym characters; but i do kind of think unless your an athelete/ competitive powerlifter/strongman/ pro bber, theres not much point going that route. i say this because we live in a world where ppl want things fast and with minimal effort, and i might be in danger of disappearing up my own arse with this and describing banging iron like its a quasi-religious experience, buuut in a world where the majority arent willing to put the work in and everyones in a f*ck*ng rush, the weightroom can become a place where a man can learn patience, consistency and discipline, grow in more ways than one if u will. In strength terms, which is what most interests me, it can take a man a decade of hard graft before he begins to reach his full potential. its a f*ck*ng marathon, falling down and coming back stronger, the long haul. for me its about paying your dues, blood sweat and years under the bar as they say. And you get guys who come in and they've barely been lifting a year and they're asking about d-bol and winnie and u just think whats the f*ck*ng rush you cant even squat or pull properly yet. If you've paid your dues and you want to push your potential to another level, get urself a 1000kg+ total or something, fair enuff, load that sh*t up, godspeed; but their are guys using anabolics just so they can bench 100kg which is just f*ck*ng sad imo. sum ppl dont want to pay their dues but without learning some respect for the actual process of acquiring strength they will make little progress even with all the gear in the world. i like what dave tate says in this video, about anabolics being like ur ace card:

/read an interesting article on efs about possible new-gen drugs like myostatin inhibitors. (anyone ever seen those cows and whippets with the myostatin mutation?) may post it in a bit./also heard sum ppl are sensitive to thermogenics.

i have taken creatine but i gave me a fluttery heart so i mugged it off, i think it may be down to taking the dosage recommendations on the side of the bottle which was like 3 tablets before and 3 after a workout and 6 on non-workout days which in retrospect seems like rather too much. EDIT: plus i didn't see any major benefits, i pushed a few lifts up but i'm sure that was a placebo affect because i stopped taking it and i'm still lifting the same.

Creatine tablets in the past, use the powdered form now.ZMAs althought the amount of tablets you need to take and the size of them are a bit too muchCod liver oilMultivitaminTBH most of these wouldnt be required if people ate well and were consistent with there gym workouts. However if your diet is relatively good and you workout regularly, the effectiveness of the tablets/suppliments will be considerably higher then those who are half hearted.

Remember these are not magic pills, you cant just take em and you lose weight or get stronger by doing nothing doesnt work like that.If anything you have to work even harder cos you have that cycle window to make full use of the aid.TBH I see no prob in using aids to help you better yourself, just remember its USE not ABUSE. If you can get same results in half the time, then why wouldnt you. Makes sense to me, you gain nothing by saying "i done it clean" As long as you fully know what you taking and know the sides etc and USING it properly, I see no problem.

Creatine tablets in the past, use the powdered form now.ZMAs althought the amount of tablets you need to take and the size of them are a bit too muchCod liver oilMultivitaminTBH most of these wouldnt be required if people ate well and were consistent with there gym workouts. However if your diet is relatively good and you workout regularly, the effectiveness of the tablets/suppliments will be considerably higher then those who are half hearted.
CS last bit

TBH I see no prob in using aids to help you better yourself, just remember its USE not ABUSE. If you can get same results in half the time, then why wouldnt you. Makes sense to me, you gain nothing by saying "i done it clean"
yes but you could potentially limit what you could gain by using steroids too early.the more cycles you've done the more your body becomes accustomed and the harder it will be to make gains on it. if a lifter uses gear prematurely he may be capping his maximum potential, and prevent himself reaching levels of strength he would of achieved had he waited until he began to approach his natural limits and then been able to harness the full benefit that steroids offer. So essentially using gear too early gives you a lesser result for a greater expense and greater risk of long term sides (lowered baseline test, fertility issues) -presuming that the lifter would probably end up cycling for the rest of his lifting career. Basically steroids will take you further if used at the right time.I dont understand wanting things quickly at the expense of what can be achieved in the long term, whats the rush? Im talking mostly from a strength/powerlifting perspective, but i presume that taking anabolics prematurely could similarly limit what could be achieved physique-wise.would you advise someone to take steroids if they were not fully mature i.e under 25? or if they had been training for less than 5 years? or had no discipline or consistency in the gym or their diet?i think there's probably quite few ppl who would disagree with you on the rewards of 'doing it clean'CS supplements, legal or otherwise, not being magic/ a substitute for hardwork. its annoying how the general public imagines that you can take a pill/injection and turn into a monster/record breaker.

i thought the question was just about tablets not gear kind of tablets. i c/s what khan is saying, i know loads of pple using gear, its huge in brasil as its not legally regulated like over in the westand even along with the many pple i know or suspect who use gear here or in the US, and what ive discovered is that not one of themwho doesnt play sport semi professionally, or compete in bodybuilding and is under 25 EVER really keeps the muscle they paid sh*t loads in gear to gainin a so called shorter time.they make relative gains and then see them 8 months or a yr later and its all gone or just mass with no definition. i saw two such guys just this evening, im sure some pple keep up to a bodybuilder's routine etc but majority dont. i see guys saying they're bulking and "cuttin" 4 months later, but im yet to see anyone in the category i mentioned who achieves this. fat loss tablets are ok, but are just high doses of caffeine and alot of claimed bullshit that give people more of a placebo effect than actual ingredients that help with fatloss. But its a multi billion dollar industry that a forum cannot really impact..hotsauce what ZMA'S were you taking? the ones i take just require 2-3 at night.

hotsauce what ZMA'S were you taking? the ones i take just require 2-3 at night.
I should have edited my post, was meant to put BCAAs instead of ZMA for what I said about the tablets. ZMAs are the same as you 2-3 a day. But the BCAAs I was taking recommended 3-5 tablets 2-4 times a day. I just take 2 with my ZMAs once a day. Too much of a hassle. Get all my suppliments from myprotein.co.uk

took delivery of sum pulse and recovery xs from myprotein today, cant really say much right now cos i only just tried em. but initial thoughts: pulse is a pre-work supp, its got creatine, beta alanine, caffeine and sum other stuff, its mena promote increased energy levels, mental focus and drive as well as 'pump'. generally its the kind of supp i avoid, im kind of suspicious of supps that give u pump cos they offer little benefit to the strength trainee and pre-wo stims in general cos i think you can become reliant on them. Plus beta alanine has kind of become flavour of the month with little evidence supporting its benefits, but i thought i would give it a go anyway.taste wise its pretty good (considering the bitterness of its active ingredients), it has an intense sweet/sour medicinal taste. After drinking it i felt a little wired, like i had just had espresso or a red bull. after a while my face and hands went flushed and warm, which im guessing is due to the BA, face kind of felt like i was upside down. Got in the gym felt pretty focused, kind of pointless taking it today as im on a deload this week but whatever, 60kg went up easily for 10 reps military press. got a bit of a pump i imagine this would be more pronounced if you had a routine with more volume. apparently beta alanine takes a couple of weeks of consistent use to reach full effectiveness, will see what its saying over the next few weeks when the weights get heavyrecovery xs is a post workout shake with whey, creatine and waxy maize starch, not much contentious here except for the rank taste, its a chug and firm it.

I remember back when i was like 16 and i was telling you lot i wanted to take steroids pmslwhat a f*ck*ng idiot i was back then looolfallen off gym so hard this yr cos of uni, way too much drink and drugs...its freshers tho, if you cnt enjoy yourself then when can you?this july im starting back again, need to loose my belly before i try and get bigger...but seriously f*ck tablets for loosing weight, i remember last march i dropped half a stone of fat in like 1mnth. Just from keto diet, and limiting my alcohol intake to just 3 beers on a friday (which is basically tee-total for me), really and truly unless your some obese endomorph u dnt need tablets just to loose a bit of excess fat

yh i think i quite like this pulse stuff tbh, kept the same dosage had a good focused session, floor pressed 110kg for a comfortable set, did sum higher volume work, sick pump this time my face went really red tho lol. erm had some random pain in my knob half way thru, think thats an unrelated matter tho, one definite side is talking too fast tho

Had creatine in powder form. Bulked up a bit, but tbh it was mainly water (due to drinking 4 lots of creatine a day)Had dianabol, didnt see too much differance apart from ending up in hospital for 4 weeks, with a heart infection!! Apparently it was more the fact that steroids weaken the immune system and then caught a regular infection which spread, rather than a direct result of the steroid.Had T5 fat burners a couple of months ago, cut 6 pounds off me within 2 weeks. That was without even exercising.Just got a batch of CLA, heard good things about this, so going to give it a try starting monday.