LIFE - them mans who just chat shit

shaian

nuthin bout love. but dont u catch bare jokes off them boys who chat so much sh*t? one girl i kno just seen me on road and was tellin me how she was just talkin to one next boy we both kno on msn, and he was askin her if she wanna come and give him head, and if she single he will show her some fun and her old man dont kno what he doin reh reh reh. anyways the same bre JUST called me. tellin me how the girl was on cam and tryin to get him on cam to show his piece and strip and if he did she will come over and deal with it reh reh reh this just happened in the last 25 minutes. i dont even kno why they both felt the need to tell me, like we are int he playground. anyways. the chick just sent me the msn convo between the two. the bre i kno , flat out lied. why u wanna be 23 and lie about minor sh*t...anyways no reason for this, its not even that good of a story. im that bored i posted it. sumthin for the room i guess.

Me and Smaddy know a guy like this. I'm always baffed after I talk to him coz I can't tell what's lies and what isn't.At some rave last year he said he was gonna move to this girl. He comes back half an hour later saying he lipsed her and he's gonna take her out and he's got her number. Then later in the week he says he can't be f*cked with her and allowed it. A few months later I'm talking to the girl and I find out he didn't even try to kiss her, he asked her out and she said she had a boyfriend (which she sort of did).Same guy told Smaddy and our other bredrin that he's bi. Man's HUGE like. 6"3, bouncer, now a cagefighter and man says he f*cks man. But he's never ever told me and he always tells me about this buff girl he's linking when he gets back reh teh teh. He's always chatting about the buffers he mashes, then the one time I meet a girl he's f*cking and she's BUSTED. I mean like "Eurgh, get the f*ck away from me" busted!Some guys.

Me and Smaddy know a guy like this. I'm always baffed after I talk to him coz I can't tell what's lies and what isn't.At some rave last year he said he was gonna move to this girl. He comes back half an hour later saying he lipsed her and he's gonna take her out and he's got her number. Then later in the week he says he can't be f*cked with her and allowed it. A few months later I'm talking to the girl and I find out he didn't even try to kiss her, he asked her out and she said she had a boyfriend (which she sort of did).Some guys.
sounds like the same guy.....VEEEERRYYYYY similar story.