Black berry messager on the iPhone

sinestro

Guest 11 Bills

nah I read some bad reviews about that, best to wait for the updates cos it freezes and drains battery.

the Mr Fusion app is due out soon aswell, so watch out for that

i just bought one of those fm transmitter things that lets you listen to ur sh*t in the car, it runs from the cigarette lighter thing, can i leave it plugged when i'm not in the car or will it flatten the battery?

• Upvote 1

i just bought one of those fm transmitter things that lets you listen to ur sh*t in the car, it runs from the cigarette lighter thing, can i leave it plugged when i'm not in the car or will it flatten the battery?

i'd advise against it, but a lot of cars dont turn on the cigarette lighter unless the keys in the ignition position..

/

accidental pos

• Upvote 1

i'd advise against it, but a lot of cars dont turn on the cigarette lighter unless the keys in the ignition position..

/

accidental pos

ok

/

deliberate pos

imagin nokia had a messenger, they would have the market on lock again. too late now though co no ones going back to nokia apart from those on lebara and afgoons family dem

Might be true, but Nokia still remain the biggest selling mobile phone manufacturer to date.

I have one of those, it turns itself off when its not receiving any audio so its cool to leave plugged in. Dunno if yours is the same.