R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

MrJibbles

R.I.P - Damn shame, the list of WWE stars dying relatively young is stacking up big time. I've lost count of how many have died in the last decade.

Exactly....Crash Holly, Eddie Guerrero, Test (wtf i didnt know about that), Big Boss Man, Chris Benoit to name a few

Im sure Vince needs questioning on a few of these cases

R.I.P - Damn shame, the list of WWE stars dying relatively young is stacking up big time. I've lost count of how many have died in the last decade.

Exactly....Crash Holly, Eddie Guerrero, Test (wtf i didnt know about that), Big Boss Man, Chris Benoit to name a few

Im sure Vince needs questioning on a few of these cases

vince knows these man were juicing.

a lot of these man have admitted to it, it shows in the long run the after affects f*ck you up.

hawk from legion of doom too, umaga, mike awesome, brian adams, Luna, Kanyon, Lance Cade *if anyone remembers him* , Bastion Booger.

so much more too.

LANCE CADE WAS HE THE CANADIAN GUY WHO CHANGED THE US BELT TO THE CANDIAN BELT?

WHAT UMAGA IS DEAD f*ck!!!

That’s why I hated wcw sometimes remember around 10 years back when mancho man came back bust a few heads then was main eventing the ppv

And won the belt straight away then weeks later when he lost it never saw him again the wrestlers had to much control and made the thing shite